PANC SODE jetway missing from C8

DVA12924

Just bought, downloaded, and installed Aerosoft PANC and then downloaded and installed the SODE jetways from Sim Wings. The jetway from C8 is missing. Does anyone have a fix for this?

both products are fully up to date - aerosoft updated shows the airport as fully updated and there is no newer version for the SODE file. 

all other jetways are showing that I know of so far (terminals B and C checked) but only this 1 jetway is missing. 

P3D 4/5

if no jetway, why did Aerosoft model the bridge and the support pylon at the gate? Also found the same issue at N2 - bridge modeled but no jetway. 

I managed to fix this by adding the SODE jetways in SODE placer for those 2 gates, but I’m not quite understanding how anyone would build a jetway bridge and then not put a jetway. Jetways fit and work perfectly fine at both gates C8 and N2.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not sure what you are complaining about. It is exactly modelled as in real life:

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer
1 hour ago, DVA12924 said:

P3D 4/5

if no jetway, why did Aerosoft model the bridge and the support pylon at the gate? Also found the same issue at N2 - bridge modeled but no jetway. 

I managed to fix this by adding the SODE jetways in SODE placer for those 2 gates, but I’m not quite understanding how anyone would build a jetway bridge and then not put a jetway. Jetways fit and work perfectly fine at both gates C8 and N2.

I didn't understand, why you don't follow the link to Google Maps above to get the info´s, now Otto must post for you. Please inform you before you post.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived