ND Doesnt Pop Out....

The ND Doesnt Pop Out....Why

The PFD and CDUs pop out so why doesnt the ND. it is awful hard the older I get to see fixes.

Please implement this feature or tell me what I am doing wrong.

Regards

Randy

44 minutes ago, rsmith6621a said:

The ND Doesnt Pop Out....Why

The PFD and CDUs pop out so why doesnt the ND. it is awful hard the older I get to see fixes.

Please implement this feature or tell me what I am doing wrong.

Regards

Randy

The Nav Display is not modeled as a pop up 2D panel.

We've heard from more than  a few people that they would like this to be available, so the powers that be are aware that some people (including me) would appreciate this feature.

Best wishes.

13 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The Nav Display is not modeled as a pop up 2D panel.

We've heard from more than  a few people that they would like this to be available, so the powers that be are aware that some people (including me) would appreciate this feature.

Best wishes.

Exactly how hard can it be?.... REALLY?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

9 hours ago, rsmith6621a said:

Exactly how hard can it be?.... REALLY?

From what I understand, it's not a matter of being difficult to accomplish (because, as you yourself pointed out we've done it for other displays).  There were other reasons the program manager decided not to do this and whether you or I agree with him or not, it's his call and at some point one has to accept that's how it is.  The important thing is that he's very aware that some people want this feature and he had other reasons for not implementing it.  One of those reasons is that he believes it would have a negative impact on frame rates on what is already a fairly frame rate intensive product for older computers and he wants to ensure that the largest group of flight simmers possible is able to use the product.

Best wishes.

Archived