>> Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator <<

vor 3 Stunden , wolfmoeck sagte:

Help:

am installing my premium version. With DVD 4 I got the error message: "Error during feature transfer" and shortly after the installation aborted.

What to do? Do I have to start again?

Was a bit too early; the second installation has worked, I am just setting up. thanks:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft
15 minutes ago, psaras said:

after the installation I can't found the Microsoft Flight Simulator folder at my hard disk any help?
thanks

it is part of the Windows Store applications. Check this: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-8-metro-apps-folder-location#:~:text=The Universal or Windows Store,files%2C folders and drives option.

The same, I ordered on 24/07 and it hasn't been sent yet... I'm so repentent, pay €15.95 for a delivery that I thought was fast and I received it after everyone. It was better to have bought it in Portugal and so I didn't pay this high delivery amount...

Honestly call this a pre-order ...

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator
vor 1 hour , Amar Larguer sagte:

Are you really serious ?

As soon as you´ve paid for the order, we´ll ship the MFS.
During the checkout you´ve selected the payment method “payment in advance via bank transfer”.

vor 25 Minuten, Paulo Santos sagte:

The same, I ordered on 24/07 and it hasn't been sent yet.

As mentioned on SimMarket, we start shipping today.

During the checkout you´ve selected the payment method “payment in advance via bank transfer”.

How can I do this ?

There is NO button for this ?

So I wait that you delete this order to do a second with payment... :)

• Deputy Sheriffs
31 minutes ago, Amar Larguer said:

How can I do this ?

There is NO button for this ?

When you put the product into the basket, logged in (after creating a shop account) you come to this point:

vor 16 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

No, sorry, Mathijs, even if I follow this link I can't find the folder "WindowsApp"; I don't have it, the installation was successful, but I can't find any Flightsimulator files.

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

When you put the product into the basket, logged in (after creating a shop account) you come to this point:

My problem does not concern a new order but the one in progress made since July 27th and in waiting !

OMG, x sent mails and y different people... :(

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well as Marius said, you have to pay before the order can be processed:

4 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

You should have received a confirmation email with the payment details. There can not be a "button" within shop from where you can make your payment via bank transfer.

vor 5 Stunden , wolfmoeck sagte:

No, sorry, Mathijs, even if I follow this link I can't find the folder "WindowsApp"; I don't have it, the installation was successful, but I can't find any Flightsimulator files.

Does this link help?

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/198578-where-is-the-sim-installed/?tab=comments#comment-1700644

good day team

i have a problem, i received today my fs2020 box, and have now a problem to install it, because DVD 1 isn't read by my dvd player. in the fist time i thought that was my player but if i insert dvd 2, it can read it. So i am lost now 

EDIT: can't read dvd 1on my laptop too :(

EDIT2 : my player is able to read XP11 DVD

EDIT 3: resolved i plug my usb player direct on usb motherboard

Thanks

5 hours ago, mopperle said:

Well as Marius said, you have to pay before the order can be processed:

You should have received a confirmation email with the payment details. There can not be a "button" within shop from where you can make your payment via bank transfer.

OK, where can I found the Aerosoft's datas  to send payment ?

Not in the mail , I've received only two pdf files and my personal datas.

• Aerosoft

Amar, without any finger pointing, we hance hundreds of these order a day so we are pretty sure the system works.

If you have problems send us an email at support@aerosoft.com and we'll assist. Discussing it here makes little sense.

Hi all first time simmer, long time dreamer here!

My purchase adventure August 2020

I just went to the store today on Friday (2020-Aug-21) to pick up my reserved "Europe-exclusive 10-disc physical Premium Deluxe edition" that I have waited 3 very long weeks for. Once I mentioned my order number at the checkout counter a nice soul from the staff way away at the corner warned that you can't run this simulator without having the DVD inserted. I was confused and told the checkout counter that I needed to go home to meditate and think about the meaning of life with this new info, which wasn't easily accessible to us first time sheeples.

Aerosoft company = A retail partner/seller for Microsoft.

Microsoft company = The decision maker for everything around Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Cons :(

• No digital download option available in the Europe-exclusive collectible: Premium Deluxe edition.
  • You need to plug in an external DVD reader every time you want to run the simulator.
  • What if my home gets robbed and looted in these "Walking Dead" times. How can I re-download the simulator if no digital download option was provided in the first place?

Pros :)

• There's not enough cables around the desk when all the joysticks and flight accessories have been plugged in. Bruce Dickinson needs more cables, with the external DVD reader you can achieve this dream.
  • The requirement to always need a DVD disc inserted when you want to start the simulator will be legendary in the history of time. It's almost as legendary as the Activision Blizzard - "Don't you have phones!" meme.
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator will hopefully create new memes that can compete with the Coffin Dance memes. Priceless!!

YouTube: Steve Jobs 1995 Lost Interview - Microsoft do have taste!

• Zune (2006)
  • Windows Vista (2007)
  • Windows Phone (2010)
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe edition, "Europe-exclusive collectible" (2020)

vor 8 Stunden , Tomcat1940 sagte:

No, it doesn´t. Flihgtsim is installed in C:\\. and there is nowhere a note to Flightsimulator at all. Neither in program or in program (x86) folder.

8 hours ago, wolfmoeck said:

No, it doesn´t. Flihgtsim is installed in C:\\. and there is nowhere a note to Flightsimulator at all. Neither in program or in program (x86) folder.

Hello 

yesterday I found this folder when I was looking for something 

but that will work only if you are able to launch the game.

ressource monitor you can find it when you check windows active process, with ressource monitor you are able to check cpu memory and your drive. If you deploy the drive item you can see all the actives files on your machine. Yesterday saw your message here I was able to find my on folder.

wish it can help you

So is that right you need to insert dvd 1 each time you want to play fs20?

need to make an image of this dvd then because my player is plug where I plug my saitek proflight and rudder pedal.

14 minutes ago, frederic29 said:

So is that right you need to insert dvd 1 each time you want to play fs20?

need to make an image of this dvd then because my player is plug where I plug my saitek proflight and rudder pedal.

Yes, this is the case and it has been said already hundred of times in several forums...

Regarding the installation location you can select where you want it to go, in my case I directed the installer to put the MSFSPackage on a separate clean SSD disc which worked fine. Nothing on C;  The purpose is to bring this disc to a new computer later.

Åke

vor 19 Stunden , Tomcat1940 sagte:

Information to all, who have the same probelm - to find the FS folder:

For all those who can't find the folder, try this: Type %LOCALAPPDATA% at the bottom of the search bar and then go to the Packages folder and there should be a folder called Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe (the combination at the end may differ) . Then you go to the folder "LocalCache" then to "Packages" and then the community folder should already appear!

I used it to identify the folder.

I have a question about aircraft identification.
I know from FS X that you could give each aircraft its own identification, e.g. for a Cessna 172 D-ERGL.
When I enter such an identifier in FS 2020, every plane seems to have the same identifier.
Is it possible to give each aircraft its own identifier

Archived