>> Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator <<

33 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We would be very interested in that comment from Amazon, if you like to share mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com.

I can’t, I’m afraid - it was in a chat with a customer service representative on the amazon phone app, and it’s not there anymore. They said that it was in stock when I ordered it, but it’s not in stock anymore, and they’re in discussions with their supplier about when they will get it back in stock. I asked for confirmation that they had sent copies out to other customers, and they said they had. 

I ordered it weeks ago, but Amazon uk had it up for sale up until yesterday - they even had a “1 copy left” notification up yesterday afternoon. Now it’s only available through 3rd parties, who have inflated the price.

It’s a disgrace.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I buy a physical copy of the standard version, will I be able to upgrade to the premium version once it’s installed? My internet speed is only 6mbps, so a full download is out of the question, unfortunately.

• Aerosoft
14 minutes ago, booga said:

If I buy a physical copy of the standard version, will I be able to upgrade to the premium version once it’s installed? My internet speed is only 6mbps, so a full download is out of the question, unfortunately.

Yes, but it is terribly expensive to go that way.

• Aerosoft
18 minutes ago, lastlieitold said:

I’m guessing if this is the case, there is little Aerosoft can do about it? Given that you’re sold out.

Indeed, we simply do not have copies left and are negotiating a new production. Currently we simply do not know when or if boxes will be available again. As you will understand we would like to sell a lot more!

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, we simply do not have copies left and are negotiating a new production. Currently we simply do not know when or if boxes will be available again. As you will understand we would like to sell a lot more!

That’s a shame though completely understandable, can’t believe amazon could mess it up so badly!

Tempted to wait and see if you can get more produced, but am desperate to play the game.

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, lastlieitold said:

That’s a shame though completely understandable, can’t believe amazon could mess it up so badly!

Tempted to wait and see if you can get more produced, but am desperate to play the game.

We will contact Amazon to follow up on this because it is absolutely not how things should be. 

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We would be very interested in that comment from Amazon, if you like to share mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com.

Hi Mathijs

I’ve just received an email from them, which I’ve forwarded to you

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We will contact Amazon to follow up on this because it is absolutely not how things should be. 

Thanks Mathijs! Would be interesting to hear how they explain themselves.

Bjr,

J'ai passé commande de la version Premium le 27 juillet et le statut de ma commande ne change pas !

Pourquoi ?

De plus plusieurs mails au support reste sans réponse !

Pourquoi ?

Merci pour votre retour.

• Aerosoft
54 minutes ago, Amar Larguer said:

Bjr,

J'ai passé commande de la version Premium le 27 juillet et le statut de ma commande ne change pas !

Pourquoi ?

Pourquoi ?

Merci pour votre retour.

Please contact us on support@aerosoft.com with the order number and we'll quickly check that out for you.

Just wanted to say that I received my premium deluxe box and that I'm very happy with the product from a collector's perspective. It has a quality feel about its content and presentation and good bang for the buck.

Congrats to every person at Aerosoft who worked to make this beautiful collector's item possible.

I'm enjoying MFS but I wonder how to run it without insert the DVD every time. I get this message:

"Please insert the microsoft flight simulator game disc"

How should I proceed?

On the other hand I want to install it in my laptop as well, I can't though. I downloaded it from the Microsoft Store and asks me for the disk anyway... but I can't, the laptop hasn't any optical drive.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Zarza said:

I'm enjoying MFS but I wonder how to run it without insert the DVD every time. I get this message:

"Please insert the microsoft flight simulator game disc"

How should I proceed?

On the other hand I want to install it in my laptop as well, I can't though. I downloaded it from the Microsoft Store and asks me for the disk anyway... but I can't, the laptop hasn't any optical drive.

Thanks!

This is a well known disease that was already present with earlier version of Microsoft simulator- and was taken away later with a patsch. I hope/think we can expect that further on.

1 hour ago, Akki said:

This is a well known disease that was already present with earlier version of Microsoft simulator- and was taken away later with a patsch. I hope/think we can expect that further on.

Yes, I read about it but in this case, it's a completly new installation, I did it yesterday's afternoon. Windows and MS Store are fully uptated.

Just after the 900MB launcher installation, I get that message. I can do nothing but quit the game.

Please login to display this image.

11 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please follow up in the MFS specific sections.

And check this: 

Thanks, I'm going to reply in that thread.

Help:

am installing my premium version. With DVD 4 I got the error message: "Error during feature transfer" and shortly after the installation aborted.

What to do? Do I have to start again?

On 8/19/2020 at 1:09 PM, Amar Larguer said:

Bjr,

Pourquoi ?

Pourquoi ?

Merci pour votre retour.

Please contact us on support@aerosoft.com with the order number and we'll quickly check that out for you.
With greetings,

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft

Bjr,

Mail envoyé hier après-midi et toujours AUCUNE réponse !!!

Archived