>> Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator <<

sir,

I have been waiting to buy the boxed version for quite some time now. I still can't locate the page to purchase it. Any assistance would be appreciated. I live in California and I hope this isn't a problem. Thank you.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft
Just now, yolo911 said:

sir,

I have been waiting to buy the boxed version for quite some time now. I still can't locate the page to purchase it. Any assistance would be appreciated. I live in California and I hope this isn't a problem. Thank you.

Sorry, we are out of stock and were not allowed to ship outside Europe.

23 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please report more issues in the correct support forum.

I give a second try ,now I'm at disk 4 ,if I still found problems I will report back .

I have searched many times in the past and Aerosoft was the only company I found. I already own and downloaded the online version last night.  I just wanted to buy the boxed version for a friend. He is 45 years old and where he lives he'll be 85 by  the time the download finishes. Very slow internet in his town. I was hoping to surprise him with it.

17 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry, we are out of stock and were not allowed to ship outside Europe.

wow sold out in a day!! congrats!!! ! fua! i trying to run it but seems  to be a lot of problems with the download version that includes game pass, i will think about purchasing the boxed version!

vor 2 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Have a look at bing maps and you know why:

Please login to display this image.

Obviousl somebody (local authority or whatever) didnt want those aerial images be published and until this isnt sorted out, no EDDS for MFS

BTW I have seen something similar for greek airports on Google, like Heraklion and Athens pixeled out.

I see, clouds hide the airport, I hope they will fix it soon.

Thank you for explanation.

I have successfully installed the boxed version, it took 3,5 h including the two downloads ( 100/100) after the disc installation. It runs smoothly  but now I remember how much efforts are needed to understand how to set it up...I am not so for able to set up the Logitech Freedom 2.4 and the sound is corrupt but there is a day tommorrow.....

Anyhow thank you Aerosoft for all your efforts.

Åke

2 hours ago, Akki said:

I have successfully installed the boxed version, it took 3,5 h including the two downloads ( 100/100) after the disc installation. It runs smoothly  but now I remember how much efforts are needed to understand how to set it up...I am not so for able to set up the Logitech Freedom 2.4 and the sound is corrupt but there is a day tommorrow.....

Anyhow thank you Aerosoft for all your efforts.

Åke

How large were the downloads size with the boxed version?

20 minutes ago, Goofey007 said:

Hi  Tomasz5,

after successfull installation of the DVD,s there was an additional download of ±25Gb for me

Up and flying now 😊

Johan

25 Gb means additional 2-3 hours of download. Still better than 150 Gb ;)

Happy flying.

Hello

yesterday i bought on aerosoft shop the premium box version because that was available 

on my account this night i check when it will be send but I have a message as the box version is currently not available ???

actually on the site it is stil available

So good or not good 

Please login to display this image.

6 hours ago, tomasz5 said:

How large were the downloads size with the boxed version?

If I remember correctly 5 GB + 19 GB, took one hour in addition to the 76 GB from the discs of 2,5 h

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

All copies Amazon ordered have been sent to them yesterday. I would not assume they taken your order and not have it ordered from us.

Amazon have just told me that they took more preorders than copies they received. That means they can’t fulfil my order and they can’t tell me when they will be able to - I presume this is because Aerosoft itself is out of stock. 

I had a preorder directly with Aerosoft, which I cancelled because I wanted to pay in pounds sterling instead of euros. Gutted. Amazon have messed this up terribly.

My Premium Version is announced for today.
I have two hard drives: 500 GB SSD with 345 GB free and 3 TB HDD with 1.85 TB free space
On which hard disk should I install the simulator?

Are there big differences in game flow between the SSD and the HDD?

• Deputy Sheriffs

If I have the choice, I would always install on a SSD. But if you have a slow SSD on a slow controller, there is not much difference to a HDD.

vor 25 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

If I have the choice, I would always install on a SSD. But if you have a slow SSD on a slow controller, there is not much difference to a HDD.

Thanks for the information,
it is a Samsung EVO 970 with 3.500 / 3.200 MB/s,
so I'm gonna install on the SSD.

• Administrator
vor 6 Stunden , frederic29 sagte:

actually on the site it is stil available

As mentioned before ONLY the English, Spanish & Italian Premium Deluxe versions are sold out.
French and German boxed versions are still available. Your order is ok and we´ll ship your order today with UPS.

3 hours ago, booga said:

Amazon have just told me that they took more preorders than copies they received. That means they can’t fulfil my order and they can’t tell me when they will be able to - I presume this is because Aerosoft itself is out of stock. 

I had a preorder directly with Aerosoft, which I cancelled because I wanted to pay in pounds sterling instead of euros. Gutted. Amazon have messed this up terribly.

That’s very disappointing, I guess this means mine is also going to be cancelled, though haven’t had that email as yet. Wish I’d ordered direct from Aerosoft now, but I assumed Amazon being a huge company would be able to manage pre-orders properly. 

I’m guessing if this is the case, there is little Aerosoft can do about it? Given that you’re sold out.

Archived