>> Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator <<

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there! Looks like this is the place to ask questions.

Noticed the Premium Deluxe boxed version is out of stock, will it be back in stock or was this a single run? If it will be back in stock sometime is there any way to sign up for a notification or pre-order?

Could somebody tell me how much data the scenery streaming consumes more or less? It will depend probably on your settings, but maybe someone can indicate a range. I have a data restriction of 60GB per month, so I know that I wont be able to use that normally, but do I have to completely forget about using it from time to time, or is it maybe less than I think? Many thanks for any hints !

• Deputy Sheriffs

Wiil be hard to say. But without a flatrate you might run into a prpoblem, especially since you have flatrate for everything, surfing, downloads, streaming .....

On 7/14/2020 at 5:35 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

The 'sim' part has indeed a fixed location as any MS Store product (that said you can move it afterwards, pretty clever stuff, Windows Store Apps got a undeserved bad reputation, the system is very solid these days, easily as good as Steam for example). The 'content' can be installed somewhere else to your choice. I run it from my home server actually where all my P3D aircraft and scenery is stored. With 10Gb networking and cheap SSD storage that is nearly as fast as storing it on my own SSD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- sorry for taking up this issue again but I will proceed with the initial installation of the boxed version tomorrow Tuesday and would like to fully understand how to proceed to make it right from the beginning:

a) install on C and then "move" all content to the separate SSD-disc (500 GB) ( with an App?)        

OR

b) install directly to the SSD disc by a Windows built in proceedure

Either proceedure - I would appreciate a clear instruction on how to if available!

Ã…ke

• Aerosoft
22 hours ago, suniram said:

Could somebody tell me how much data the scenery streaming consumes more or less? It will depend probably on your settings, but maybe someone can indicate a range. I have a data restriction of 60GB per month, so I know that I wont be able to use that normally, but do I have to completely forget about using it from time to time, or is it maybe less than I think? Many thanks for any hints !

Fully depends on your detail level and how much new areas you explore. If you stay in the same region and use a large cache will be very little, if you fly for 12 hours at a low altitude it will be a lot.

Hello, and sorry for the inconvenience you will be in full shipments, but I just wanted a confirmation. I just placed my order for the Premium Deluxe DVD box Number: 1120232006. I wanted to know if everything went well as it appeared in "sold out" red and green ready for shipment, and if it is in Italian. thank you very much for your attention. Massimiliano

Thanks Mathijs,

"The content of the sim can be installed where you want it using the dialog of the installer." - does it mean I can already by the initial installation direct it to where I want it ( not C) ?

Ã…ke

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The simulator is installed like all Windows store apps (but can be moved later using the App and Features dialog in Windows:

Please login to display this image.

The content of the sim can be installed where you want it using the dialog of the installer.

Now I'm off to find out what "ear trumpet" is 🙂

On 7/24/2020 at 12:37 AM, Andy King said:

Hallo Feist,

I also made a pre-order.

I changed the drive as described above and it works! Stay cool and wait for the download from MSF.

You will see that we did it right!

Andy King

You were right Andy King, started the installation throught the app at exactly 0:00 hours and installationt is going straight to my assigned drive :)

Happy downloading/installing/flying to everybody !!!

On 8/15/2020 at 12:52 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Everybody still going full blast and it is Friday 19:00. That's normally beer time in Germany.

We have shipped a few thousand copies, we'll continue Monday morning around 07:00.

Hi Mathijs,

I am DYING looking at this pictures and knowing that my name is NOT on either of those papers... :(

Do you know if the physical version will be release in Australia?

I have by mistake ordered the German deLuxe version (as I normally use your German speaking homepage) - and the language selection in the shopping cart was not what I could see highlighted/selectable. Nevertheless as the program is multilingual it doesnt matter.

16 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

EarTrumpet is a small but incredible useful tool that can set sound volume PER application.

Just created an account to say thanks for this.

I'm downloading MSFS 2020 now and being able to turn the sound off whilst its downloading is essential  :D

Hi there. I placed an order for the premium boxed version with amazon, they are now saying they are ‘still waiting for delivery of the game.’ 

I fully 100% appreciate my order is with amazon and not Aerosoft (though I wish I had ordered with you now!!) but obviously you publish and distribute the physical versions to retailers. So I am wondering if you are able to shed any light on this and if amazon’s statement is correct? I.e. they are still awaiting a delivery from yourselves?

I am concerned they may have accepted more pre-orders than they actually had ordered from yourselves.

Many thanks in advance for any response.

Hello,

I have ordered the Premium Deluxe version 1 month ago.

My order nr 1120224746 ist still not shipped.

May I ask you when the Pre-ordered Premium Deluxe versions for Germany will be shipped?

Greetings from Southern Germany

• Aerosoft
20 minutes ago, SwitzerlandFS said:

Hello,

I have ordered the Premium Deluxe version 1 month ago.

My order nr 1120224746 ist still not shipped.

May I ask you when the Pre-ordered Premium Deluxe versions for Germany will be shipped?

Greetings from Southern Germany

Best to ask that via a ticket. 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

All copies Amazon ordered have been sent to them yesterday. I would not assume they taken your order and not have it ordered from us.

Ok great, thank you for the quick response! 

Mathijs Kok,

I've just seen a review of the new flight simulator from "icebeast39" (streamed 4 hours ago), which wanted to fly to Stuttgart airport -- but, it seems, there's nothing, just a muddy surface where it should be.

Various buildings, like the parking garage over the highway are shown, but the runways etc. don't exist.

I couldn't fly into it yet, because I haven't received my FS 2020 yet.

But I am sure that this will be cleared up quickly.

Archived