>> Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator <<

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
vor 29 Minuten, DimaG sagte:

Dear,

I have preordered the premium deluxe boxed version but there was no option for language. I understand that you have French version of the premium deluxe box? My article was AS14952. Is there a way to request FR one?

best regards,

No problem at all - changed your order from english to french

When I made the order for the boxed standard addition I didnt recall seeing the language option (and none appears on the order form).

Although I live in Spain (where it is being sent) I would like the English version, can you please confirm this?

Also, when will they be dispatched? (im assuming it will be on the launch day  so we might be getting them a bit later). Thanks.

1 hour ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

No problem at all - changed your order from english to french

Great, thank you very much if you already changed !

Marius, could you check my order as well? I didn't see the language option either. I can live with the English version but would prefer the German one, if possible.

Order# is 1120222855. Order history in my Aerosoft account doesn't show the language selected - or did I just overlook it?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

vor 1 hour , Marius Ellenbürger sagte:

Checked your order, you ordered the English version!

Marius, i thought, that I can choose the language in Flightsimulator by myself, for instance german, which I would prefer.
And if later I would like to have english, I could change to english again by myself.
Or have I to order my box in my wisched language? In that case I want germen, as I wrote before (Orden No.: 1120230624).

On 8/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Strange, haven´t received an email - Could you please check your sent items?
Nevertheless I found your order. Your order has been cancelled and the refund should be done within 24h.

Hi, thanks for cancelling the order - I received an email confirming the cancellation - but I still haven’t received the refund. Please could you look into this?

quick question, if i pre-order the Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe ( digital copy) when it comes out do i download it from the Aerosoft store or the Microsoft store  ?  because right now when i click on the link it takes it to the Microsoft store to place the order.

thank you 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Manuel18 said:

quick question, if i pre-order the Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe ( digital copy) when it comes out do i download it from the Aerosoft store or the Microsoft store  ?  because right now when i click on the link it takes it to the Microsoft store to place the order.

thank you 

Clicking the download pre-order option on our store will redirect to the Microsoft store for purchase, upon release, you'll download it directly from the Microsoft store.

2 hours ago, Tom F said:

Clicking the download pre-order option on our store will redirect to the Microsoft store for purchase, upon release, you'll download it directly from the Microsoft store.

thank you Tom

Hi,

I just tried to order the Premium Deluxe version and it appears to be sold out. Since some of the members here are changing their versions from English to German, Can I please have the English version they do not want, pleeeeeaaase?

When would there be more physical version available to order?

Danny from Australia

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, DOLH said:

Hi,

I just tried to order the Premium Deluxe version and it appears to be sold out. Since some of the members here as changing their versions from English to German, Can I please have the English version they do not want, pleeeeeaaase?

When would there be more physical version available to order?

Danny from Australia

Danny, you can not order at all, as Aerosoft is only allowed to ship within Europe.

• Administrator
vor 23 Minuten, Goofey007 sagte:

Could you confirm that I have the english version?

Is the English version.

vor 7 Minuten, DOLH sagte:

Can I please have the English version they do not want, pleeeeeaaase?

Still sold out, sorry.

Hi Marius,

my order no is 1120225493. in the invoice next ‘flight simulator’ there is (ital.) that should be ‘italian’. Could you confirm please?

please note that the English version for me is ok too. 
Thank you

Lorenzo

53 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Danny, you can not order at all, as Aerosoft is only allowed to ship within Europe.

Thanks, I was afraid of that.

I checked everywhere on the site/forum and when checking the postage price, Aerosoft states they post/ship everywhere on the world.  I am about to cry now... :(

Hi all,

Totally pumped for this, but the plan was to buy the Premium Deluxe boxed version which seems to have sold out as of today (which is payday - the day I was finally going to pull the trigger); gutted! 😟 

I've found Premium Deluxe versions currently available on SimMarket in French and German and there is a boxed Premium Deluxe version on Amazon UK but it appears to be in French on the box (although it isn't clear whether or not it will come in English) 🤔 I know the actual software will be in English. 

Are you aware of there being any plans for another production run, or how I might get hands on an English-language boxed version, if not Amazon? I've had the boxed versions really ever since '95... 

Either way, well excited to get my hands on this... boxed version or not (although I fear the temptation to avoid buying the boxed version anyway if there's another run will be too much).

Cheers!

• Aerosoft

Everybody still going full blast and it is Friday 19:00. That's normally beer time in Germany.

We have shipped a few thousand copies, we'll continue Monday morning around 07:00.

Please login to display this image.

Archived