>> Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator <<

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I would assume it is as with all MS Store projects, only one system, same as FSX and P3D.

I actually have 3 desktop PC's, 2 at home and 1 at a different location.  I have both FSX and P3Dv5 installed on all of them without any issues.  So, and this is important, is there a restriction on how many devices it can be installed on??  Adobe Photoshop is regulated to 2 devices with the subscription plan, as an example.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, RDY said:

I actually have 3 desktop PC's, 2 at home and 1 at a different location.  I have both FSX and P3Dv5 installed on all of them without any issues.  So, and this is important, is there a restriction on how many devices it can be installed on??  Adobe Photoshop is regulated to 2 devices with the subscription plan, as an example.

Please be aware licensing rules (EULA) are made by Microsoft and not Aerosoft. So best is to discuss this with Microsoft. Aerosoft cant do anything here.

vor 10 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Around April 1st next year we can also deliver this product on 36.000 floppy disks

It’s great to hear you’re supporting legacy technology. Wondering about the shipping costs, though. Just the standard amount I hope?

And will you sell a black-and-white edition of the sim for people with less hard disk space? Probably needs much fewer floppy disks, too. 

• Developer
vor 7 Minuten, flycln sagte:

And will you sell a black-and-white edition of the sim for people with less hard disk space? Probably needs much fewer floppy disks, too. 

This version is already available. Just google "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2" :D

24 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Please be aware licensing rules (EULA) are made by Microsoft and not Aerosoft. So best is to discuss this with Microsoft. Aerosoft cant do anything here.

Duly noted...  However, the only restriction I could see would be by IP address if flying "online" from one rig to the other.  Meaning, the original rig would be good to go "online" and use the services as originally downloaded and installed.  The other 2, probably not so much.  But, it could possibly still be installed on the second rig and third rig if I was to fly "offline". 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, RDY said:

Duly noted...  However, the only restriction I could see would be by IP address if flying "online" from one rig to the other.  Meaning, the original rig would be good to go "online" and use the services as originally downloaded and installed.  The other 2, probably not so much.  But, it could possibly still be installed on the second rig and third rig if I was to fly "offline". 

Just guessing. Only MS can give you a binding answer.

vor 9 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

As far as I know at this moment you get the same key as used for the pure download version.

Hello Mathijs,

any news on that one?

vor 2 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Hey, you are the one who got to buy right?

I'd love to buy the boxed version for collecting aspects, and as a little "thank you" to you guys, because you had big impact on the FS genre the last decades!
Also i just want it to be the "same" thing as the digital purchase, just with a set of DVDs to avoid downloading.

As I have a fast Internet line, i would just download the whole thing.

vor 9 Stunden , sooner sagte:

I'd love to buy the boxed version for collecting aspects, and as a little "thank you" to you guys, because you had big impact on the FS genre the last decades!
Also i just want it to be the "same" thing as the digital purchase, just with a set of DVDs to avoid downloading.

As I have a fast Internet line, i would just download the whole thing.

Same for me, i'd love to have the box to put it next to FSX and FS2004! My internet is faster than installing from DVD so Iam hoping for the pure download option with the MSFS key inside the box.... and when its not possible, I should try if my DVD drive works after years of not using it ^^

20 hours ago, Judebox said:

It seems that credit card is charged "directly when shipped" for pre-orders.

.../...

Hi

Just preordered the Premium. 
No debit, this will happen when shipping. I have not included any valid payment method in my account, and I have not been requested to do so.

At that time I supposed I will be asked to pay. 

vor 17 Minuten, Osey sagte:

Already sold out?

Who told you that?
Nice try to push the demand? 😉

And IF sold out some day: Aerosoft would happily produce new boxes, as I suppose 🙂

And these new boxes will include the newest updates, as I suppose as well 🙂

Hi.

I have a question regarding the standard and deluxe premium version.

When you look at the product photos the deluxe premium version shows a hardback book sitting behind the box. The standard version does not show this.

What is this book and is it available with the standard version?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

3 minutes ago, John Kunde said:

Who told you that?
Nice try to push the demand? 😉

And IF sold out some day: Aerosoft would happily produce new boxes, as I suppose 🙂

Okay, okay. 😂 It's just "currently not available".

At least that's what I'm seeing right now.

Hello there,

May we know when the physical version will be available for Pre-order on Amazon ?

What will the language on the version sold our your site be ? English or French ? Asking since the game is made by a French Studio.

Thanks in advance,

Ysh

I want to give the physical game with 10 cd's as a gift to my father but I would like to know if for the game to work, it will be necessary to have the dvd inside the computer.
is that so?

• Developer
vor 5 Stunden , Ysh sagte:

What will the language on the version sold our your site be ? English or French ? Asking since the game is made by a French Studio.

The simulator is always multi-language. There are no language-specific versions.

Thank you for the answer, but I was obviously referring to the Artbook and the box of the game. I know that the games can be installed in most language since you download 90 % of it anyway.

On 7/13/2020 at 2:54 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

We can make the Airbusses, my friends at PMDG can make the Boeings, Carenado will make the smaller aircraft, others will make the airports. 

No offense but I'll wait for FSL Airbus.

Archived