>> Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator <<

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, but currently we are not allowed to ship outside Europe unfortunately. When this changes we'll make sure it is made known

Darn, that's disappointing but understandable. I will be keeping an eye out and hope it'll be available at some point

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Again: 

The access to all content (it is FAR more than just photo material, it is also more detailed mesh, objects, vegetation, vehicle traffic, weather, near real time aircraft traffic etc) IS INCLUDED and IS FREE  and there is not a shred of evidence it will not stay that way. 

Is that your understanding?

"Guys, green light. The whole bing content including photogrammetry can be used for free of charge..”

3 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Of course you´re right, you have to pay in advance (before shipment) as well.
BUT if you place the order right now, you don´t get charged immediately. You choose the date of the bank transfer.

If you use PayPal or credit card this is not the case, you get charged directly.

It seems that credit card is charged "directly when shipped" for pre-orders.

Check this (2012) post : https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/53585-aerosoft-download-shop-payments/&do=findComment&comment=365551

"Pre-orders paid by bank transfer:

If you pay via bank transfer you have the opportunity to pay the amount whenever you want. Once the Box has released you can pay the amount and the Box will be shipped as soon as the payment has been confirmed by the accounting department.

So this is like the customer posted in the Forum.

Pre-orders paid by credit card:

The invoice amount will be reserved in the moment the customer makes the pre-order of a not released product, but the credit card will not being charged until the Box has released. Actually the charge will be made on the day of shipment of the delivery.

Pre-orders paid by PayPal:

The amount will be charged directly when the pre-order has been made and after release the Box will be shipped immediately.

Pre-orders with payment after receipt:

We actually offer the bank transfer after receipt of product and the automatic debit transfer system for pre-orders, but this is just for domestic orders."

2 minutes ago, Raiku said:

answered yet in MS Q&A: Only one copy 

Only one physical copy will be sold ??? :)

I hope I'll be the choosen one !

vor 4 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Not everybody got a Blu Ray drive and the price for such a drive is a multiple of the price for a DVD drive.

In the year 2020?! 

• Administrator
vor 56 Minuten, Judebox sagte:

It seems that credit card is charged "directly when shipped" for pre-orders.

Check this (2012) post : https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/53585-aerosoft-download-shop-payments/&do=findComment&comment=365551

"Pre-orders paid by bank transfer:

If you pay via bank transfer you have the opportunity to pay the amount whenever you want. Once the Box has released you can pay the amount and the Box will be shipped as soon as the payment has been confirmed by the accounting department.

So this is like the customer posted in the Forum.

Pre-orders paid by credit card:

The invoice amount will be reserved in the moment the customer makes the pre-order of a not released product, but the credit card will not being charged until the Box has released. Actually the charge will be made on the day of shipment of the delivery.

Pre-orders paid by PayPal:

The amount will be charged directly when the pre-order has been made and after release the Box will be shipped immediately.

Pre-orders with payment after receipt:

We actually offer the bank transfer after receipt of product and the automatic debit transfer system for pre-orders, but this is just for domestic orders."

I cannot say much about the 2012 post, that was before my time at Aerosoft.

Let me update this one:

Pre-orders paid by bank transfer:

Pre-orders paid by PayPal, IDEAL, credit card, online bank transfer:

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, but currently we are not allowed to ship outside Europe unfortunately. When this changes we'll make sure it is made known

The shopping cart seems to allow checkout to the USA, but I have not completed the checkout process. And shipping seems to cost €40.33 which is a lot.

Will the product also be sold on Amazon?

• Administrator
vor 31 Minuten, Elranzer sagte:

The shopping cart seems to allow checkout to the USA, but I have not completed the checkout process. And shipping seems to cost €40.33 which is a lot.

Since you live in the USA, you should receive the following message:

grafik.thumb.png.268aee4b9c79bc607c49505df5b66107.png

vor 54 Minuten, Elranzer sagte:

Will the product also be sold on Amazon?

The Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available on Amazon in Europe as well.

Hello ! Really pleased to see a boxed version of the new MFS.

Will it be possible to install the sim on 2 computers with one purchased box ?

Thanks for a reply.

@mr Kok I would be interested in the question from raiku, is the streaming service via bing free of charge? would be nice if they confirmed that to us.

best Regards

• Aerosoft
28 minutes ago, Ben123 said:

@mr Kok I would be interested in the question from raiku, is the streaming service via bing free of charge? would be nice if they confirmed that to us.

Please check above, this has been replied several times.

Hi
Are the 10 disks Blu-Ray discs ?
will the dvd  need  to always be in the dvd- driver when playing the game?
I ask because I don't have  a dvd player in my PC and I plan to buy an external for the installation.
Thank you 

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Around April 1st next year we can also deliver this product on 36.000 floppy disks

Finally use ARJ DOS prompt to decompress the archives. And after lots of work floppy 35.999 sounds strange and you hear an error coming :)

• Developer
vor 19 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Around April 1st next year we can also deliver this product on 36.000 floppy disks

I'm willing to pay for that if you sign every single floppy disk for me :D

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

3,5" or 5,25" or even 8"?

Archived