Nav data empty/throttle not functioning with joystick

eddie90

really need help fixing this. my nav data is showing empty and the throttle won't function with the joystick. PMDG boeings are working fine. its just the A320. What do I do?

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 minutes ago, eddie90 said:

What do I do?

At least giving us more details like:

- which Windows version

- which exact sim Version (FSX, FSX:SE ...)

- which exact version of the Bus

-screenshots

apologies for the lack of details

-Windows 7

- FSX

and what do you mean by bus?

Here are 4 images. So as you can see, first image shows nav data is empty, 2nd image shows how the flight starts, instead of it start all nicely in cold and dark, it launches like that with engines and everything running. I did try saving the flight as cold and dark, but it still launches with everything running and throttles don't work with the joystick. 3rd image shows that my airacs are all up to date and current. 4th image shows the message I am getting when I try to open Airbus configurator. I am spending hours trying to figure out how to fix this problem and would be much grateful if you can help me fix it.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
34 minutes ago, eddie90 said:

and what do you mean by bus?

Which exact version of the Airbus.

Installing FSX und er Program Files (x86) is the worst location due to how this folder is being handled by Windows. I suggest to uninstall FSX inclunding all addons (Uninstall not just deleting), create a folder like c:\FSX

and install eveyrthing from scratch. Additionally you should run all installers as Administrator (right click on the exe and choose "Run as....")

Is it really necessary to uninstall and re-install the whole game just over aerosoft? It will be a huge headache because I have so many many addons pmdg, aerosoft, high scenery airports etc. Countless addons that my friend helped me download because I am not particularly good at knowing what goes in what folder.

If I uninstall it. Do i have to pay for it again when I re-install? I can’t remember if I paid for it when I first got it. My friend did it all for me because he’s really good at fsx addons

Archived