CRJ Professional Frozen V2200 P3dV4.5 Part II

Hans,

there seem to be two different navigraphOIDC.dll although both have same version number 1.0.0.0. and the the same size.

In P3Dv5 I found the DLL with last change date 08.05.2020. The one you have provided in this thread does have last change date 29.06.2020.

Replacing the DLL with the DLL from 29.06.2020 did it and everything is fine again. Switching back and CRJ is frozen.

Cheers,

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having similar issues.   I did a complete uninstall of the CRJ Pro and fresh install first time it happened.  Loaded airplane and no problems.  Here I am about 2 weeks later, I go to fly the airplane and same thing happens.   

CRJ Pro latest build include HF/experimental builds.  Engines running but screens are dark, throttle is firewalled, yoke hanging to left.  I am using Navigraph.  Most recent version of P3D and HF.  Windows 10 64 ver. 1909.

Please login to display this image.

13 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

This looks very much like the NavigraphOIDC.dll issue discussed earlier in this thread.

Here is a pic of my main P3D folder.  Not sure what steps I need to take.  Knock on wood, the CRJ is the only airplane giving me trouble.

On my system, the 08-May-2020 NavigraphOIDC.dll which causes the CRJ problem stems from the Leonardo MD-82. Each time when I run the Leonardo Load Manager, it overwrites the NavigraphOIDC.dll in the P3D main directory. I keep a copy of the correct NavigraphOIDC.dll that is installed by the CRJ so I can restore it.

Michael

On 9/27/2020 at 11:44 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

Leonardo, Navigraph and myself are still in contact about this. Something indeed went wrong, but it's too early to say what exactly. I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

Just FYI, I do not have issues with the MD-80.

On 9/27/2020 at 2:18 AM, michael-t said:

On my system, the 08-May-2020 NavigraphOIDC.dll which causes the CRJ problem stems from the Leonardo MD-82. Each time when I run the Leonardo Load Manager, it overwrites the NavigraphOIDC.dll in the P3D main directory. I keep a copy of the correct NavigraphOIDC.dll that is installed by the CRJ so I can restore it.

Michael

Does using this "correct" copy effect the MD-82 or other airplanes/add-ons/P3D?

On 2.10.2020 at 06:35, Dreamflight767 sagte:

Just FYI, I do not have issues with the MD-80.

Do you use the Leonardo Load Manager?

On 2.10.2020 at 06:35, Dreamflight767 sagte:

Does using this "correct" copy effect the MD-82 or other airplanes/add-ons/P3D?

No

Michael

• Developer

Leonardo and us received a new version of the NavigraphOIDC.dll yesterday which was tested and confirmed to work with both aircraft now (no more "aircraft A kills aircraft B and vice versa). I will provide an experimental update 2.2.0.2 in a few minutes which installs this DLL.

I can report that I do indeed have 2.2.0.2 CRJ installed and I'll get this dark aircraft after one or 2 normal flights. 

I'm guessing the OIDC.dll contained in this post is older, yet the 2.2.0.2 update did not fix this for me. My remedy is to completely uninstall/reinstall the CRJ, which then it works for only a few flights, then reverts back to a dead aircraft, to which again, I have to uninstall/reinstall. 

As an experiment, I just did a reinstall of the CRJ. I made of copy of the OIDC.dll from the updater (3.0.0.0) and will check before each launch if the version is being overwritten by something. Will report back any findings. 

• Developer
23 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I updated my most recent Navigraph and got the black out screen again.

I just did the same (FMS Manager and 2011 data). No problem at. I don't know what causes the problem, but it's not the FMS data update.

Please try to copy the DLL into the P3D main folder again.

18 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I just did the same (FMS Manager and 2011 data). No problem at. I don't know what causes the problem, but it's not the FMS data update.

Please try to copy the DLL into the P3D main folder again.

Hey Hans.  Confirming putting the DLL file back restored the aircraft to normal.  Thanks. 

• Developer
Just now, Dave Gray said:

Hey Hans.  Confirming putting the DLL file back restored the aircraft to normal.  Thanks. 

OK. It's good that at least that works. Unfortunately, you will have to keep doing this until all aircraft developers use this new DLL version and it's the same for every product. Navigraph has been working on unifying this for all developers as well.

Hi there,

I also have the frozen problem. I put the new dll that Hans put on this forum in the main P3D folder ( i have v 4.4.16 installed). CRJ old version worked tip top. Any updates on how to fix. Thanks

Jasper

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finding that launching the Leonardo Maddog Load Manager will overwrite this .dll back to version 1.0. I can confirm I have the latest working build of the MD82 (b725) and yet each time the load manager is launched it's reverting the .dll. For now until this is sorted, I'm keeping the correct .dll handy where I can replace as necessary. 

• 11 months later...
On 12/7/2020 at 3:21 ΜΜ, Hans Hartmann said:

Το πρόβλημα με το κατεψυγμένο CRJ (μαύρες οθόνες, ο ζυγός εκτράπηκε πλήρως αριστερά) φαίνεται να έχει λυθεί για τους περισσότερους ανθρώπους προσθέτοντας το navigraphOIDC.dll στον κύριο φάκελο P3D: navigraphOIDC.7z

Ωστόσο, ποιος εξακολουθεί να έχει το πρόβλημα. Παρακαλώ δημοσιεύστε εδώ αν το κάνετε (και παρακαλώ μόνο τότε!), Για να προσπαθήσουμε να καταλάβουμε πώς να το κάνουμε να λειτουργήσει και για εσάς.

Hello gentlemen.
I put navigrapf OIDC.dll in the P3D folder and the problem is a problem. All black.

Archived