P3D V5 airport downloads originally bought on "Old Orders"

greycap

Having waited until now to update to P3D V5, I am about to do so and am collecting the updates I will need.

I have found the P3D V5 files for those airports I bought on "New Orders" on the "Instant Download" page, thank you for those.  For me, these are Trondehim, Malaga, Madrid and Barcelona.

What I cant find is how to get the P3D V5 files for airports I bought on the "Old Order" system e,g, Oslo,  Rome, Ibiza.

How can I get to the V5 downloads for these Old Order airports?

• Developer

I only can say it for Ibiza: The Sim-wings Ibiza Professional Product for P3D V4, which has now also a Installer for V5, was selled after the new shop was in place, so if you don‘t have it in your order, you maybe have the old version which you can update with a reduce price to new V4/V5 Version. But you will not find a V5 Version in the „old orders“.

Ah OK, I understand that one.  I surprised I've never upgraded from Ibiza Evolution to Ibiza Professional but that seems to be the case.  Evolution doesn't claim to work in P3D V4 but it installs with the supplied installer and works OK.  Weird.

What about the others though?

• Developer

Ibiza Evolution had a simple adaption to early P3D V4.0 and is installable. But that has nothing to do with the special implementation of the Professional Version optimized for V4 and now V5 with all new features of V4/5 like dynamic lights and frame optimizations.

And I think this is the same for other Products, not special P3D V4 Version, which are selled separate as new product (maybe with upgrade option) in the new shop.

I don‘t know any old product getting a V5 installer, but maybe I missed something.

You also can check to register in the update support Database

https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login

Maybe the product could be found there.

I understand now about the old Evolution products although I would point out in all cases I just installed them into V4.5 using the installers, I haven't done anything to modify them or anything.

I have found the V5 installer for Oslo, so I have found:

Barcelona Professional (New Orders)

Malaga Professional (New Orders)

Menorca (New Orders)

Madrid Professional (New Orders)

Oslo V2  (Old Orders)

Trondheim Varnes  (New Orders)

The others I was looking for are all in old orders and the reasons I can't find them are:

Mega Rome LIRF (not yet V5 compatible)

Ibiza Evolution (Requires update to Professional first)

Mallorca  Evolution (Requires update to Professional first)

Tromso (not yet V5 compatible)

Bergen (not yet V5 compatible)

Does that seem right?

• Developer

Yes, sounds correct. Rom, Tromso and Bergen are the old FSX Products, which only get a „Straight forward“ Installer for V4.0 when it comes out, no special adaptions and no V5 installer yet.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived