GSX and London Heathrow Professional

Nixon

2020-7-11_20-54-15-698.pdf

Hi

I have just purchased London Heathrow Professional to replace UK2000's Heathrow Xtreme which I deselected in P3DV4.5.

Tonight I loaded FSLabs A320 at Gate 309 and when I attempted to have GSX refuel the plane I got the message shown on the attached screen shoot. I shut down P3D and completely deleted UK2000's Heathrow Xtreme and rebooted my computer. I again reloaded FSLabs A320 at the same gate. This time I successfully got GSX to come and refuel the plane. I then decided that I wished to take off from 27R so I shut down P3D and rebooted my computer. I changed the EGLL config to "Take off North/landing South" and again loaded the FSlabs A320 at Gate 309. To my surprise when I tried to get GSX to refuel I again received the same message as on the attached screenshot. I once again shut down P3D and rebooted my computer. I then finally loaded the A320 but this time at Gate 311 only to again fail to get GSX to refuel the plane.

I have posted this here on the Aerosoft forum as the message I received says that the missing file is an Aerosoft one.

I would appreciate any advice on how to rectify this problem

Regards

Nixon Thomas 

• Developer

Sorry Nixon,

here is not the GSX support forum.

But, even when hard to see on your PDF, the install Path GSX seams to report for Sim-wings Heathrow Professional looks like it is below c:\program files (x86), which is not the default path for addons in Aerosoft installers and absolut critical for Tools, which try to handle it. 
That you deinstall UK2000 after, not before you install another Addon for the same airport is critical too, but seams not to be the reason, why GSX fails.

Please uninstall sim-wings Heathrow and change the install path on the page of the installer showing you the path to a directory like c:\P3DV4-Addons, outside pf any windows controlled system path.

When this not help, contact the provider of GSX to explain you, what generate this error in there tool.

(But it is funny, that GSX seams to try to create a file, that is part of another addon, which failed by the protection of Windows. In this case, Windows seams to work as expected, by the way.)

Hi Oliver 

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am glad to say that reinstalling Heathrow has rectified the problem.

Regards

Nixon

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived