Lights and alarm test issues

Dear Aerosoft Team,

I've noticed on several flights now with the Airbusses that there is an issue with wing lights, beacon lights and strobe lights. They seem to work on an adhoc basis. With one flight they work, with another they don't.

As reported by others the alarm tests only give a minor short beep (if that what you can call it).

Please note that I have noticed the above since the last upgrade via your update application. All aircraft were previously installed by fresh installation in admin mode and no anti-virus active.

Thanks for investigating.

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Hauer said:

Dear Aerosoft Team,

I've noticed on several flights now with the Airbusses that there is an issue with wing lights, beacon lights and strobe lights. They seem to work on an adhoc basis. With one flight they work, with another they don't.

As reported by others the alarm tests only give a minor short beep (if that what you can call it).

Please note that I have noticed the above since the last upgrade via your update application. All aircraft were previously installed by fresh installation in admin mode and no anti-virus active.

Thanks for investigating.

Herman

Which Sim Version?

Thank you for responding, Mathijs.  The last two flights I did, they worked fine so it could have indeed been the cause.

Will keep an eye on it and provide you with feedback if it occurs again.

Herman

Archived