Black windows in every single cockpit view

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

today i wanted to try the A320 series once again in V5, previously it crashed all the time (i contacted support via mail and they answered once but never again wich is the worst experience ive made so far with any software company !) and now my windows are all black for some reason

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Aerosoft support is excellent, sorry to say that. What answer did you get at that time?

Did you use the v5 installer to install the Bus again?

• Deputy Sheriffs

How is the view if you use the normal virtual Cockpit and not a Chaseplane view.

How is it, if you uninstall chaseplane?

vor 1 hour , mopperle sagte:

Aerosoft support is excellent, sorry to say that. What answer did you get at that time?

Did you use the v5 installer to install the Bus again?

well i was asking why it crashes all the time and why im getting such low fps on my 50FPS under heavy load PC and i got a reply telling me that its due to hardware and i told em that i use i7 8700K and 2080S and after that no response anymore

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could you also answer the second question Otto made? Did you use the v5 installer to install the bus? Also, are you able to see the sim and aircraft normally in external views?

Do you use any shader software? Have you tried to reinstall the Airbus? If those steps don't work, I am afraid that you might need to try complete reinstall of the sim.

This issue is something that I have never seen myself and you are the first user to report it, so unfortunately no idea what is going wrong on your side so that this is happening. Let us know if you still exprience it after going through the steps I mentioned.

• Aerosoft
On 7/11/2020 at 7:09 PM, sdkfz171_panther said:

(i contacted support via mail and they answered once but never again wich is the worst experience ive made so far with any software company !)

That  is rather a strong statement. I did NOT find any email from you in any of our support systems using the email you used to register here on the forum. Would you be so kind as to resend what you send to mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com so I can check what went wrong? We run at a 92% satisfaction rating in support at this moment and I like to keep it that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Johannes Bender said:

And again, no response... unbelievable

So you think things go better when using a double account? Instead of answering the questions you are just ranting. Topic locked and acount banned.

Archived