London Heathrow Professional

Nixon

Hi

I have just purchased Heathrow Professional for P3DV4.5  to replace UK2000's Heathrow Xtreme. To my surprise and delight I noticed in the manual that there are three different runway settings. The meaning off "Take off north/landing south and take off south/landing north" is self evident. Would I be right in assuming  that "Take off both/landing both" means that the selection of runways is based on the time of the day? If not could someone enlighten me on exactly what it means?

Thanks and regards

Nixon Thomas 

• Developer

No, there is no way in P3D to configure the use of runways based on the daytime.

As the Option „both“ means, that both runways are open for Landing and Takeoff in the Afcad, the usage depends only on the wind direction. AI Traffic will use the runway which is the nearest one.

So the realistic options are the others, but you need to select the correct one, before you start P3D, related to the operation time you fly there.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived