Issue with lake Zurich in P3D v5

Olivier7

Hi

I have seen that lake Zurich is cut off on the northern shore. Instead of reaching Zurich, it now stops near Kilchberg. Same with the Greifensee south of Dübendorf Air Base. I think we've already had this issue in v4.5 if I'm not mistaken. 

I have attached a screenshot to show you what I'm on about. (yes, I'm on the latest experimental version and I use orbx Vector, Base and open LC Europe)

Kind regards

Olivier

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This issue rises when using Orbx Germany South (which includes a portion of Switzerland around Zurich) and any recent version of Zurich sold by Aerosoft. Apply the fix noted in the first post in the thread below, and also ensure you disable any files with "LSZH" in the Orbx "<Orbx Germany South File Location>\FTX_EU_GES_05_SCENERY" folder.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Last time It was discussed in this topic:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151531-zurich-v1100-issue/#comments

The problem is the cvx  terrain file. Just use the working one from v4. No problem in v5.

I will try to find the working file in the next days.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived