A330 not displaying model or flight deck

I just bought the A330 and I'm having trouble installing it. See pictures below.

I have the most up to date version of P3D v4.5 installed.

I disabled my anti-virus software during my first installation attempt.

After loading the aircraft in the sim for the first time no model or flight deck showed in the sim.

I then followed the instructions in the uninstall and reinstall procedure doc, again ensuring that my AV software was disabled at all times and same result.

Any ideas?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which exact version of P3D?

Which exact version of the Airbus?

To which folder did you install it?

It's all good, I fixed the problem by doing a full re-install of P3D. I had been putting it off since I had a similar problem with the SimObjects of GSX not displaying either. So I bit the bullet and re-installed everything. And as you can see I got both working! :)

Cheers!

It's all good, I fixed the problem by doing a full re-install of P3D. I had been putting it off since I had a similar problem with the SimObjects of GSX not displaying either. So I bit the bullet and re-installed everything. And as you can see I got both working! :)

Cheers!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived