Prepar 3d v5 will not start after CRJ Pro for v5 is chosen as plane

Hello,
I installed the new CRJ professional for v5 yesterday. Everything worked fine and I was able to fly around EDDK. I made a few changes in the EFB and saved them. Then I copied my flight plans from the directory of the v4 into the directory of the v5 version and wanted to start the Sim again. I didn't succeed. I see the different CRJ in the selection window for the plane but after choosing one of the CRJ  when I push the ok button to start the Prepar 3d v5 the screen is black. It does not freeze,  but closes prepar3d completely after a few seconds.

Since then I've tried everything. Multiple reinstallation, re-download from the store and reinstallation. In the CRJpro.cfg I tried different changes, like different default startups, different settings with EFBNavigraph = x and EFBCharts = x, deleted the prepar3d.cfg.  Nothing helps. All my other planes (AS A318-320, 330, Default Flieger, B 787, Dash 8 etc.) work without problems. I have the suspicion that it has to do with the settings for the maps in the EFB that I changed. But that should be overwritten when reinstalling. Or is there anything I have to delete manually?

This is what Windows shows me as error reporting:

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

My system:

Windows 10 Version 1909

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB VRAM

16 GB RAM

Intel i7 3770

Prepar 3d v5 HF2 

Anybody any idea what to do? 

Best regards

Uli

vor 3 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

To be honest, I have no idea what could  cause this. Are you sure you copied the right folder and didn't overwrite or move something?

To be honest, me neither.

But the funny thing is, I flew around a little bit with the AS A319 and just for fun after this I tried to start the CRJ and.....it worked. Without any changes before

What I recognized is when I opened the EFB and then the charts, I was asked immedeatly to log in to my Navigraph Account, which I don't have. When I stopped this, the EFB was frozen. No chance to do anything in the EFB. When I reloaded the aircraft the EFB worked again and I was able to change the setting to "no chart support". Since then everthing is fine. The CRJ in v4 is working again and in v5 I can start it from the beginning. So I guess the problem had to do with the EFB and the setting of the use of Navigraph charts juist in case you don't have a Navigraph Account. 

By the way, I did not copy a complete folder. I only marked some of the flightplans and simply copied them into the existing flightplan folder of the CRJ v5

So the problem seems to be gone. For whatever reasons. I have no clue.

Thanks for your efforts.

Best Regards

Uli

I also have this issue of the sim not starting (P3Dv5) when the CRJ was selected, however it's only started today when i installed the 318-321 into P3Dv5. When i have managed to get it flying, if i click on the CDU it'll cause a CTD. My navigraph is already logged in and i haven't opened charts on the EFB, only the aircraft and perf pages. I haven't yet done an uninstall/reinstall as wanted to check the forum first.

Archived