Changing Fuel Manually - A330 - P3D V5

Fly089

Hi

I was wondering if there is anyway to change the fuel mid-air. I skip waypoints and use the map to reposition the aircraft and direct to the waypoint to shorten the journey, however, unable to change the fuel through P3D's Fuel and Payload option and there seems to be no other method.

A330 Ver: 1.0.2.0 for P3D V5

1 minute ago, masterhawk said:

You can only use the P3D internal time acceleration to “shorten” the flight. No skip ahead implemented.

Interesting. I understand. I guess there is no other way. I'm used to repositioning the AC and direct to a waypoint. I've been able to change fuel parameters. But for the A330 it does not change even if I change from the Fuel and Payload option in P3D. Looks like I'll have to fly light and reposition then. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived