Strange glassy / transparent A320 Liverys under P3Dv5 HF2

Does anyone else have the problem that the Livery textures of the Airbus 318-321 in P3Dv5 HF2 seems so glassy / transparent. and a kind of corrupted ?

I alreday cleared the Shadder Cache and try an new Prepar3d.cfg.
Even the original liverys have the same problem in P3Dv5.
The Aerosoft A330 dont have this Problem with the Textures.

All my other Planes ( 747 , 737 from PMDG ) and also the P3Dv5 Stock Planes dont have this behaviour with the Livery Textures. 

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

vor 8 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Can you show your graphical settings?

I can post the Screenshots from P3Dv5  later , at the Moment im not on the PC. 

Thanks 

Michael 

vor 30 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

And did you update all busses?

Hi Mathijs , 

I updated all Busses to Version to 1.4.0.1 . 

Here are some more Screenshots and my Graphic Settings . 

My 747 and 73 from PMDG dont have any issues , also no issues with older Liverys for this Planes . All looks perfect . Only the Aerosoft Busses are affected from this effect . 

I also postet my Graphic Settings .  

• Aerosoft

What you see is a result of a decision of Lockheed. They changed how PBR textures made for P3d V4 were handled. 

So basically it is expected behavior at this moment. We might exchange the textures but that all depends a lot on the new Flight Simulator.

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

What you see is a result of a decision of Lockheed. They changed how PBR textures made for P3d V4 were handled. 

So basically it is expected behavior at this moment. We might exchange the textures but that all depends a lot on the new Flight Simulator.

Hi Mathijs , 

That is a very unsatisfactory answer for me , because : 

1. Why your own Product A330 works fine  and your A318-321 Series not ? 

2. Why other Developers has no Problems with the Decision of LM , and they use the same PBR Technik in v4 and also in v5 . Neither QW , FSlabs , PMDG or Feelthere - all this Planes has no Problems . 

3. Why you ask me first for my Graphic Settings when the answer you give me has nothing todo with my Graphic Settings ?

What u told me is that i and many other customers have to life with this very sad Outside Textures of the A318-A321 Planes till maybe in the future comes an new Sim ?!?! 

Not really !!!

I think the Main Reason is that your Airbus 318-320 Series never ( in v4 and v5 ) use the Technic of PBR . This Planes has no PBR in v4 and now no PBR in v5 and therefore this Textures looks so sad. 

I really hope that Aerosoft dont let this Plane fly in v5 with this sad Quality Textures . 

Michael 

• Aerosoft

I am sorry but we currently do not have plans to work on this at this moment.  To be honest, so far you are the only customer who complained so we do not consider this a very important issue. 

What is clear is that the effect is on your machine far more pronounced then it is on our systems. Perhaps a graphics card setting?

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I am sorry but we currently do not have plans to work on this at this moment.  To be honest, so far you are the only customer who complained so we do not consider this a very important issue. 

What is clear is that the effect is on your machine far more pronounced then it is on our systems. Perhaps a graphics card setting?

I sent u my Graphic CArd Settings . Can u give me an hint where i can search for an Solution ? 

Thanks 

• Deputy Sheriffs

We had two other topics about anomaly in v5 with the non PBR busses. That’s how LM changed that rendering in comparison to v4.
Our dev Stefan explained it in these topics.

Any changes would now require to much work, especially do develop a new PBR model.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/153977-a318-a321-textures-in-v5/

Vor 1 Stunde, masterhawk sagte:

We had two other topics about anomaly in v5 with the non PBR busses. That’s how LM changed that rendering in comparison to v4.
Our dev Stefan explained it in these topics.

Any changes would now require to much work, especially do develop a new PBR model.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/153977-a318-a321-textures-in-v5/

Sorry - But you never had an PBR Model for the A318-321 Buses ?!?! Or i am wrong ? 

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 hours ago, winstonwolf said:

Means , now with v5 after 4 years with an nice A320 model I have to live with an very sad Livery Texture Problem ? 

Nice answer 

For now yes, but it is also something LM could fix. Maybe in v5.1.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, winstonwolf said:

Sorry - But you never had an PBR Model for the A318-321 Buses ?!?! Or i am wrong ? 

I never said the opposite. So, yes you’re correct.

vor 5 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

For now yes, but it is also something LM could fix. Maybe in v5.1.

But onesmore ,

Why all other planes works and you told me that is an LM problem ?!? 

It is an Aerosoft problem in my eyes. Aerosofts own 330 works fine. Please do something to change this otherwise I have to look where I become 160 Euros for the other A320 which have no problems with LM .

Maybe the Aerosoft A320 Developers find an temporary fix for this. 

But the main Question is, why Aerosoft gives the A320 Series neither in v4 nor in v5 PBR ability . 

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, winstonwolf said:

But onesmore ,

Why all other planes works and you told me that is an LM problem ?!? 

It is an Aerosoft problem in my eyes. Aerosofts own 330 works fine. Please do something to change this otherwise I have to look where I become 160 Euros for the other A320 which have no problems with LM .

The new v5 160€ A320 version has like our A330 a PBR model. And for PBR it’s no problem in P3Dv5.

And if you check the link I posted, there you will also get explained by our 3D artist, that default non PBR aircraft have also problems. So it’s a LM problem to offer correct working shaders.

gerade, masterhawk sagte:

The new v5 160€ A320 version has like our A330 a PBR model. And for PBR it’s no problem in P3Dv5.

And if you check the link I posted, there you will also get explained by our 3D artist, that default non PBR aircraft have also problems. So it’s a LM problem to offer correct working shaders.

No - it's an Aerosoft problem - why the A318-321 Series is till now not an PBR Model ?!? 

I think Aerosoft don't miss it to make the PBR ability and now from v5 Aerosoft runs in an Problem. And the others with PBR Models not. What is this for an logic to say the others are the Problem , when I miss something in my work and others not !?  

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, winstonwolf said:

No - it's an Aerosoft problem - why the A318-321 Series is till now not an PBR Model ?!? 

I think Aerosoft don't miss it to make the PBR ability and now from v5 Aerosoft runs in an Problem. And the others with PBR Models not. What is this for an logic to say the others are the Problem , when I miss something in my work and others not !?  

If the legacy shader has bug, it’s a problem of LM.

To use the old model for the professional series was decision to be able to use the thousands of existing livery.

You bought a v4 non PBR. You got v5 for free. But it is not our responsibility to transfer to PBR just because LM has introduced a bug. PBR would also break all existing livery.

vor 3 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

If the legacy shader has bug, it’s a problem of LM.

To use the old model for the professional series was decision to be able to use the thousands of existing livery.

You bought a v4 non PBR. You got v5 for free. But it is not our responsibility to transfer to PBR just because LM has introduced a bug. PBR would also break all existing livery.

Ok, 

I think i want to end this discussion here . 

One Problem different opinions here . Fact is for me ( maybe not for others ) that i dont want to use the A320 with this kind of Livery Textures. 

And youre right - this is now my Problem . 

Thanks for your explanations. 

If you want you can close this Post now . 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived