PFPX Not Saving Flight Plans in PMDG 737

I have moved all my flight simulator software over to my D drive from the C drive to free up space. Now when I go into PFPX and make a flight plan and attempt to save it in the PMDG 737 it says it can't save to the D drive. Any suggestions on fixing this problem? Thanks guys! 

John Snyder Jr

Please login to display this image.

Not the path to the actual P3D folder, reset that as before.

Select the NGX addon line with the tickbox, then use the menu BROWSE button to locate the NGXu folder

Well did that but still not showing up in FMC under Company Routes like it did before when I had it on the C Drive. Can you post a screenshot of what it should look like. Thanks

John Snyder Jr

Something just occured to me, when I moved everything over to the D drive, I did not reinstall the PMDG 737 NGX, just the PMDG 737 NGXu (I have both). I wonder if this could have anything to do with why it's not working now? Hmmmm

John Snyder Jr

Putting the CORTE aside for the moment does the file actually get saved in the NGXu folder ?

Please login to display this image.

It is possible to setup paths for both NGX and NGXu so that should not be an issue.

No it's not getting saved in the NGXu file. I don't know how to set up both so I'm going to reinstall the NGX and try that. I'll let you know if that works, thanks for your help.

John Snyder Jr

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived