"xside edit in progress" - can't load flight plan

Hi @Hans Hartmann

sorry to add a few of these support tickets, I have done 4-5 quick turnaround flights today so I picked up on numerous things.

One thing that happened on a 3rd turnaround is when trying to load a flight plan back to EKCH I was given this message on the FMS that prevented me from loading the flight plan: "xside edit in progress". 

How can that be dealt with so the user can then proceed to load a flight plan into the FMS?

Check to see if you have any edits going on in the other FMS. If you do, this inhibits any changes to the FMS when they're synched.

No other workaround, and this is how the real plane drives us nuts when both Capt and FO try to push in a route edit at the same time without talking to each other lol

3 hours ago, A_Pilot said:

Check to see if you have any edits going on in the other FMS. If you do, this inhibits any changes to the FMS when they're synched.

No other workaround, and this is how the real plane drives us nuts when both Capt and FO try to push in a route edit at the same time without talking to each other lol

haha it drove me nuts. will try and do the same flights and see if this help solve it. cheers!

Archived