Fly Tampa EKCH

Moin,

eine Frage zum o.g. Szenery Pack; dieses läuft unter Xplane11 leider nicht bei mir. Also der Flughafen wird nicht dargestellt. Neuinstallation hat nicht den erwünschten Erfolg gebracht. In der Text Datei Szenerie.ini sieht aber alles nach der richtigen Reihenfolge aus.... Wer kann helfen...???

Sorry, wrong language, so in english again. 

FlyTampa Ekch won't show correct in xplane. The Airport appears without the 3D Buildings even it looks good and in the right order in the scenery.ini script

Can some help me?

You're right, just for develeopers.

So for now i installed SAM Suite, and startet XPlane. But it took so long to load it. i gave up after 45min of waiting and the progress of loading wasnt moving at all. Is that normal ?

• Administrator

no, 45 min is not normal.

But I don't know the specs of your PC.... And I don't have EKCH here installed to test it .... At the time we (Aerosoft) don't have it in the shop.

Do you have installed the SAM2 Base Plugin with the help of the SAM_Suite?

Version 2.07?

So please send us the file Log.txt as an attachement . May be we see something wrong in it.

You find it in your installed X-Plane 11 folder.

Here we go.

My Specs are ok i guess. 4quad amd prozessor with 3,5, 16GB RAM

Now i removed the flytampa folders from the xplane folder and deinstalled also SAM and Samsuite. First time i startet Xplane i had an Crash Report, second x plane made it to the main menu and i could start a flight. But again. It took quiet long to load; did'nt move anymore after the point of "Bootobjekte werden geladen"

Log.txt

• Administrator

Thanks for the Log.txt. But it is not complete. Please only send it if X-Plane 11 is closed with the menu.

But what I see is, that you have many third party plugins installed.

Some causes errors...

There are BetterPushback, 124thATC, terrain Radar, GroundHandling, XPUIPC, XPilot, SAM, AviTab, Navigraphsymlink, Autogate...

And the Log.txt says, that there is SAM installed twice.

Also you have the SAM v2.08 installed. This is Beta. Please only install SAM one time and at the time with v 2.07.

With all this Plugins it is difficult to find a problem....

Best way in this case I think, is to test EKCH with a clean X-Plane 11 (no third party plugins...).

So i tried to make a copy of xplane folder, and installed xplane new without any plugins, just the scenery. It still doesnt work... log.txt file attachet

Log.txt

• Administrator

Ok,

thanks. With the new Log.txt I see , that there is no SAM Plugin installed.

This is required for FlyTampa Copenhagen.

You can install it on your second X-Plane 11 copy also with the SAM_Suite.

Start the SAM_Suite and change the path to your X-Plane 11 installation.

Use the small settings symbol (gearwheel) at the top of the SAM Suite window.

Greets Heinz

So for now i installed the SAM plugin via SAM Suite and downloaded also the other things and i even installed ekch new. but nothin changed so far. I can't see anything of 3 D Builings, it looks

like if youre looking on googel maps....

Log.txt

• Administrator

With your new Log.txt I see that the airport folder of EKCH is under (behind) the city and overlays folders in the scenery_packs.ini file.

That is wrong.

I don't have EKCH here installed because we don't have it in the shop, but I think the correct order in the ini file must be like that:

Custom Scenery/FlyTampa_Copenhagen_0_airport/
 Custom Scenery/FlyTampa_Copenhagen_0_city/
 Custom Scenery/Flytampa_Copenhagen_1overlays/
 Custom Scenery/Flytampa_Copenhagen_2Photoreal/

Custom Scenery/Flytampa_Copenhagen_3Mesh/

the scenery_packs.ini file you can edit with a small editor.

And be sure to have your X-Plane 11 - settings - graphics - Number of world objects set to high or more...

Greets Heinz

And how do i do that? I mean the scenery_ini file, how do i put it in the right order?

Sorry i'm quiet new to xplane and don't know how to do?

Thank you so much

• Administrator

You can edit the scenery_packs.ini file with a small editor.

Open it for example with the Windows editor.

Then move the rows with cut&paste to the correct place.

Then save the ini file.

Thats it

Here you find more infos about the Custom Scenery folder and the included ini file:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/154052-custom-scenery-folder-and-scenery_packsini/

Greets Heinz

Archived