SODE Jetway troubles with GSX Level 2 and Aerosoft EDDF Professional

Hello, I recently purchased the Aerosoft EDDF Professional Airport for P3D v4 and GSX Level 2. However I am having some issues with figuring out using the Jetways. I installed the SODE download that came with the EDDF airport and activated it. However in doing so I am unable to change features of the jetway that you would be able to do with GSX Level 2. In addition, when I deactivate the SODE feature from EDDF and try to use a different method to use jetways that involves using the GSX Level 2 Control panel, the original jetways do not disappear even after checking the exclude jetway check box and compiling it in the GSX Control Panel. Am I doing something wrong. Do I use the SODE feature from the EDDF airport or do I need to disable it in order to be able to access the jetway features.

Thanks

• Developer

Eddf provide optional SODE Jetways with special Models based on real Types.

GSX use Sode for Jetways too, so no need to use there not real Jetways for this Scenery.

When you have problemes with GSX, please contact the developers of that Product.

Archived