AS A330 spins out on cruize

I was flying the A330 for the first time (Im experienced with A320s and 21s so I knew what I was doing), around 1 hour into cruise I got a FLT LEVEL warning and the aircraft rudder went full left, the aircraft went into a flat spin and wasnt recoverable, I even twisted my joystick but it the rudder wouldnt neutralize. This also happened to me 3 times in the Aerosoft A320. I have an X52 pro joystick, I use twist as I have no rudder pedals.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is something that we have never seen before nor have I seen anyone report behavior like this before.

Is it something that is happening on every flight? Are you sure that there are no key bindings that you are for example using for camera add-on that might be also bound on the rudder.

If you can recreate it, could you maybe take it on video what is happening. Preferably with F/CTL page and the rudders showing as well in the cockpit (zooming out enough)

So I found the problem, its my X52 disconnecting, any little movement to the wire causes it to disconnect which caused the rudder to randomly go left. I plugged it back in and everything went back to normal. But it only seems to be my Aerosoft aircraft that react like this. I can show you a video if you want

Archived