LSZH Texture Issues in P3D V4/V5

Airbus_Simmer

Hello

For a while now I'm seeing some texture issues in P3D V4.5 and the Mega Airport Zurich Scenery (latest version for P3D V4). It basically looks like there are parked containers all around the airport.

Yesterday I finally made the transition to P3D V5 on a fresh installed Windows 10. After installing the Mega Airport Zurich Scenery (2.0.0.1) I'm still seeing the same issues. The attached pictures are from P3D V5.

I'm pretty much using all the ORBX Products (Global Base, openLC Europe, Vector, Germany North/South) if this could be related. The Zurich Scenery is at the top of the Scenery Library, above all the ORBX Products.

Has anyone else come across this?

I also noticed that the Zurich Scenery for P3D V5 is no longer listed in the Aerosoft Updater. Is this normal?

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
38 minutes ago, Airbus_Simmer said:

Thank you guys. Are the Hotfixes still valid for the P3D V5 Version?

Haven’t tested. Some might be outdated now also for v4. If you have a issue, you can test the matching fix in v5. But no official support for all of them.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I've used it in V5HF1 and it works fine. I haven't been to LSZH since HF2, so I'll check there tonight and report back.

Bob, thanks for the reminder about the hotfix list, which I had forgotten about. I used a more roundabout and difficult way to find it when I installed the scenery in V5. Your list is a great asset.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived