Chania Scenery P3Dv5

rm2242

Hello. Wondering if there is any official word on a P3D v5 update of this scenery title? The developer appears to have gone quiet in the FSDeveloper forum in recent weeks/months, so thought i would try here.

Many thanks

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
vor 3 Stunden , Keith Iremonger sagte:

How do you receive the P3v5 update if you own the disc version of Chania P3Dv4? I've looked on Update Database (https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/content) but you cannot currently add your serial code to register that you own Chania...

Usually a boxed version is not available. Can you tell me where you bought the box?

Hello Marius,

do you know if the Chania P3v5 update is available through 3rd party vendors ?

I bought my copy of Chania from PCAviator and the v1.0.2.0 release is still the only one, as far as today, to download from their website.

And, as Keith mentionned, you can't register your serial code into the AS updater...

Thank you in advance for your help,

Francois

• Administrator
On 20.7.2020 at 18:28, altack sagte:

Thank you in advance for your help,

On 21.7.2020 at 09:04, Keith Iremonger sagte:

It was on sale from the Aerosoft stand.

I´m sure we can fix both problems quickly. Could you please write me a short email to marius.ellenbuerger@aerosoft.com? I promise, I will sort it out asap.

• Administrator
On 22.7.2020 at 23:35, altack sagte:

Thank you Marius, email is on the way...

I received your emails yesterday and the latest installer should be now available.
In case of further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Enjoy the flight!!

Archived