A320 1.0.7 RELEASE-versjon publisert. Dette er den kumulative versjonen med fikser fra betaversjoner fra 1.0.2 til 1.0.6. Full liste bellow:

21 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

I will give an info to our productmanagers...

Greets Hienz

Thank you! I'd love to fly the A320 with Vulkan (which is the main feature of 1.0.7) during the weekend across Europe and South America. Any news from the update? Is there a way to connect the Aerosoft FF A320 Ultimate with the XPlane store account system so nobody needs to do that manually each time and update is released?

• Administrator

Hello,

the A320 Ultimate comes from the developer FlightFactor. We (Aerosoft) are only one of the rereseller.

The X-Plane Org store is an independent store. We have no access to it (databases and so on ...).

But we try to upload the data (if we get them) immediately (after some tests) into the customer accounts....

Tomorrow I will ask for it again.

Greets Heinz

I talk with the Flight Factor Team and they told me that when they launch the update they automatically send the update to Aerosoft and X-store. It's insane that a very expensive product is outdated on your page and from X-store.org are updated immediately. You guys was the best company to buy products but now I regret. Out version is 1.0.8 and your company has 1.0.6.

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 minutes ago, julianpr1991 said:

I talk with the Flight Factor Team and they told me that when they launch the update they automatically send the update to Aerosoft and X-store. It's insane that a very expensive product is outdated on your page and from X-store.org are updated immediately. You guys was the best company to buy products but now I regret. Out version is 1.0.8 and your company has 1.0.6.

As already wrote in the other topic. Sometimes things take some time. It’s not just blind uploading of received files to the server and done.

Archived