CRJ Professional Frozen V2200 P3dV4.5

I haven't been able to fly the CRJ in about 4-5 months. First it would constantly crash the sim when trying to load the aircraft, then after a reinstall I had the dark cockpit and yoke deflected. Reinstalled the new version today to be confronted with the dark cockpit issue still. I changed the navigraph dll to the one Hans linked and others have reported success with, and have just gone back to the CTD when trying to load a flight with the CRJ selected. Getting beyond frustrating. No way I have the time for a full reinstall of the sim. I'll try uninstalling the 787 and see what happens. 

EDIT: did an uninstall and reinstall of the 787 and still CTD when loading the CRJ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worth to mention that in my case the AS updater does not recognize the CRJ installed is that latest version, it still points to download the latest version....

What could cause this?

So I've uninstalled both the 787 and the CRJ. This time I turned off my anti-virus and looks like the CRJ installation went through well this time.

I may decide to risk it later by installing the 787 again but will be following up on this thread to see what the root cause is

20 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Check pile's post below yours. He replaced the existing dll, so QW's might be an older version. Let me know if replacing it with the one I linked above helps.

Hi Hans!

Glad to report that this fixed my issue as well.

Thank you so so so much for your hard work trying to help us fix this. It means a ton. :D 

• Developer

I'm still not sure that it fixes the issue for everybody. Something tells me that there's more than one possible problem.

I spoke to Robert Randazzo from PMDG earlier today and he confirmed to me that they're not using navigraphOIDC.dll in the 747-8 or 737 NGXu. So, there's no danger from this side.

Hi Hans id just like to let you know i was having the same issue however do not have QW 787. I have coppied the Navigraph file you attached and it is now working.

The only thing i noticed was i had a NAVIGRAPH.oidc file in my main p3D however this was dated 2019 and your new file is dated 6/20. Perhaps this file for some reason just isnt being updated in the update for some.

Anyway great work thank you!

Sam

Hi all, I also had the issue with Aerosoft CRJ Pro in P3D v4.5HF3. On start up of the aircraft cockpit was black and yoke fully deflected to the left. Applying Hans' navigraphOICD.DLL has solved the issue for me.

I had never installed QW 787 so the problem cannot be exclusively related to QW 787. There must be other reasons too. Anyway,

Thanks alot for the solution,

Norbert

Archived