CRJ Professional Frozen V2200 P3dV4.5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI Hans

I install the content of p3d 4.5.13.32097 and still have same problem.

Dont ask to reinstall p3d  completely please.  I hadn't this problem with v 2.0.0.0.

I have a lot of addon aircraft and I dont have this kind if problem with them. Its maybe your adaptation of v5 for v4.5 the problem.

Thanks for your help :)

Please login to display this image.

All:

I hate to tell you this but I completely uninstalled Prepar3d 4.5, and I mean completely, every file that referenced the program. I also went after all the CRJ files. Completed reinstall of Prepar3d 4.5, activated it, booted it up and then closed it. Installed CRJ Pro and look at this:

Please login to display this image.

I did not touch windows..... Hans, thank you for your patience and assistance in getting me back up and running...!!!

2 hours ago, kemp wright said:

I hate to tell you this but I completely uninstalled Prepar3d 4.5,

OMG 😬

First time of my FS experience since FS 2004 I see that we need to reinstall a simulator for installing an update of addon aircraft 😨 

• Developer
vor 5 Stunden , pile sagte:

OMG 😬

First time of my FS experience since FS 2004 I see that we need to reinstall a simulator for installing an update of addon aircraft 😨

I really would like to know why exactly this happens. The point is that on a clean Windows 10 system with a clean P3D v4.5 HF3, the CRJ loads and works. But as soon as you do a client-only update, there's a chance that it doesn't. Personally, I never could reproduce this behaviour in any way, even when installing P3D 4.5 RTM followed by client-only updates for HF1 - HF3. But I will give it another try. May be, I'll be able to find the reason one day....

I tried to do the exact same thing, updated P3D, client, content and scenery. Disabled windows defender when installing the CRJ. Yet i still get a inop F/D and the yoke turned all the way to the left. Gonna try one more time and install it outside of the P3D folder, as i am yet to try that. 

15 minutes ago, Scandinavianaviator said:

I tried to do the exact same thing, updated P3D, client, content and scenery. Disabled windows defender when installing the CRJ. Yet i still get a inop F/D and the yoke turned all the way to the left. Gonna try one more time and install it outside of the P3D folder, as i am yet to try that. 

Didn't work either

• Developer

I made another test here. I sacrificed my second PC (Format C:), installed Windows 10 (Pro, May Update, Version 2004), installed P3D v4.5 HF2 (4.5.13.3209) and the CRJ v2.2.0.0, then uninstalled the P3D HF2 client and installed the P3D HF3 client (4.5.14.34698). So far everything works. Next, I uninstalled the CRJ and installed it again. Still works. Whatever I do, I can't get it to not work. This makes finding the reason for this issue so difficult. By now, I am 100% sure that this problem is not caused by the CRJ or its installer. Otherwise it couldn't possibly work on a clean system and P3D. I'm still interested in finding the reason (and a solution/workaround) though, so any input on this is welcome.

Installation Folder P3D v4.5: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Installation Folder P3D v4.5: C:\P3Dv4 Addons\Aerosoft CRJ Professional

Here's my ASVersionInfo output if you wish to compare with yours:

Hardware
--------
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (1280 x 720 x 4294967296 colors)
GPU Driver 432.00
RAM 32GB @ 2133MHz

Microsoft Windows
-----------------
Windows 10 2004 April 2020 Update 64-bit

User Profile and Document Folders
---------------------------------
User Profile Location:
Environment.GetFolderPath =        C:\Users\hhart
Volatile Environment\USERPROFILE = C:\Users\hhart

Documents Folder:
Environment.GetFolderPath = C:\Users\hhart\Documents
Shell Folders\Personal =    C:\Users\hhart\Documents

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 - 4.0
----------------------------------
.NET Framework DF
.NET Framework 4
.NET Framework 4.0

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+
-----------------------------
.NET Framework 4.7.2 or later (only latest version is shown)

Microsoft Flight Simulator X & Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
-------------------------------------------------------
Prepar3D v4.x (4.5.14.34698) found at: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\
Prepar3D v3.x not installed
FSX Steam Edition not installed
FSX SP2/Acceleration not installed

X-Plane 10 & 11
---------------
X-Plane 11 not installed

X-Plane 10 not installed

Microsoft XAudio2
-----------------
XAudio2_9.dll found: 10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
XAudio2_8.dll found: 10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
XAudio2_7.dll found: 9.29 (DXSDK_JUN10.100602-0421)
XAudio2_6.dll found: 9.28 (DXSDK_FEB10.100204-0932)
XAudio2_5.dll found: 9.27 (DXSDK_AUG09.090904-1620)
XAudio2_4.dll found: 9.26 (DXSDK_MAR09.090316-1354)
XAudio2_3.dll found: 9.25 (DXSDK_NOV08.081027-0939)
XAudio2_2.dll found: 9.24 (DXSDK_AUG08.080731-0600)
XAudio2_1.dll found: 9.23 (DXSDK_JUN08.080530-1349)
XAudio2_0.dll found: 9.22 (DXSDK_MAR08.080305-1539)

Simconnect, SDKs and Visual C++ Redistributables
------------------------------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x86 Additional Runtime - 14.0.23026 - (Version Data: 14.0.23026.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x86 Minimum Runtime - 14.0.23026 - (Version Data: 14.0.23026.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Additional Runtime - 14.26.28720 - (Version Data: 14.26.28720.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.26.28720 - (Version Data: 14.26.28720.0)
Prepar3D v4 Content - (Version Data: 4.5.13.0)
Prepar3D v4 Professional Plus Client - (Version Data: 4.5.14.0)
Prepar3D v4 Scenery - (Version Data: 4.5.13.0)

Again today i tried to uninstall and install all different places, yet i keep getting the same god damn inop flight deck.. My ASVersioninfo looks quite like yours.

I was wondering, did someone report of some missing files of any sort? There was an issue with immersion manager deleting the ShaderHLSL folder a week ago.. Do you think there is a possibility that some program could delete anything? 

Again today i tried to uninstall and install all different places, yet i keep getting the same god damn inop flight deck.. My ASVersioninfo looks quite like yours.

I was wondering, did someone report of some missing files of any sort? There was an issue with immersion manager deleting the ShaderHLSL folder a week ago.. Do you think there is a possibility that some program could delete anything? 

Same issue for me as well. Can confirm I did the latest P3D hotfix by updating each component on its own but unfortunately it's not worth a full reinstall just to troubleshoot this aircraft. 

• Developer

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

I managed to reproduce the issue here, thanks to Bryan York from FS2Crew, who had the same problem a while ago. However in his case, it was just that he was using 2.0.0.0 and had to update to 2.0.0.3 to solve it. But before he did, he tried a lot of things and finally thought that the problem was related to uninstalling the Qualitywings 787. I didn't follow up on this because the 2.0.0.3 update seemed to sort it, but due to the fact that several of you have issues with 2.2.0.0, I gave it a try. I used the same clean installation that I used yesterday. The result was clear: Bryan's find was correct. I installed the 787, loaded the CRJ. It worked. I uninstalled the 787, loaded the CRJ - all black, yoke to the left. I reinstalled the 787 (with crash reporting active, choosing "Repair" for the VC++ 2012 runtimes), loaded the CRJ and it works again. (I repeated this several times)

So, it's quite safe to say that the 787 uninstaller kills something from under the CRJ's butt that effectively kills it.

Note: Uninstallers are created mainly automatically by installer software. There's NO reason to blame or bad mouth QualityWings or Flight1 for anything! This falls under the category of "shit happens".

Note 2: It is not guaranteed that this only happens with the QualityWings 787. There might be other installers (Bryan suspected the PMDG installer as well, but it's not necessarily just P3D add-ons) that cause the same issue.

The next step will now be to find out what has been removed that kills the CRJ and provide you with the necessary information (and may be a little installer) to revive it. I will also talk to QualityWings and Flight1 to gather more information.

I'm having the same issue with P3D v4 HF3, following up on this thread...

Important to say I did not change any 787 installation between CRJ v2.0 uninstall and CRJ v2.2 installation

• Developer

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!  v2.0

I did some more testing (= tracking and analyizing the file changes made by the QW787 installer and uninstaller) and found that the Uninstaller deletes the navigraphOIDC.dll from the Prepar3D main folder. This file is part of Navigraph's charts SDK and is installed and used by both, the QW787 and the CRJ Pro. If one of the two is uninstalled and the file gets removed, the other product is affected as well. Please note: I don't know which other add-ons make use of the navigraphOIDC.dll if there are any, they can potentially cause the same problem.

So, temporary and probably only partial workaround: Please check your P3D main folder for a file named "navigraphOIDC.dll". If it's missing, unzip this file navigraphOIDC.7z into the folder and try again.

If you have the file, please let me know so I can check for other things that might be missing.

I just did a test, I had the QW787 and the crj V2.2, the crj panel did not work, I uninstalled the qw787 without touching anything else and the crj worked again.
I don't know what could be affecting the QW787 to the CRJ

Hans,

I've read this entire thread as I am having the same issue. However, I have a slightly different experience which I am not sure will help.

1. Everything worked fine with v2.0 of the CRJ Pro installed.

2. Updated to v2.2 and it worked fine, however, there were some things in 2.2 I didn't like so I uninstalled it and reinstalled v2.0.

3. v2.0 no longer works.

4. Uninstalled v2.0

5. Installed 2.2. Still not working.

The "navigraphOIDC.dll" is present in the main P3D folder. I have the QW787 installed with SP3 and FS2Crew for the 787 (SP3 is required for FS2Crew to work).

I checked the ASupdater and it shows that all Aerosoft aircraft addons are up to date (A318-321 Pro, A330 Pro, CRJ, CRJ Pro, Twin Otter).

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

So, temporary and probably only partial workaround: Please check your P3D main folder for a file named "navigraphOIDC.dll". If it's missing, unzip this file navigraphOIDC.7z into the folder and try again.

Hi Hans

Its work for me !!

I had old version of navigraphOIDC.dll (2019-11-25) and your is at 2020-06-29. I replace it and now all is normal.

Thanks for you help and patience and good luck for the other issues :)

Pierre

• Developer
Vor 1 Stunde, VAFPilot sagte:

The "navigraphOIDC.dll" is present in the main P3D folder.

Check pile's post below yours. He replaced the existing dll, so QW's might be an older version. Let me know if replacing it with the one I linked above helps.

4 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!  v2.0

I did some more testing (= tracking and analyizing the file changes made by the QW787 installer and uninstaller) and found that the Uninstaller deletes the navigraphOIDC.dll from the Prepar3D main folder. This file is part of Navigraph's charts SDK and is installed and used by both, the QW787 and the CRJ Pro. If one of the two is uninstalled and the file gets removed, the other product is affected as well. Please note: I don't know which other add-ons make use of the navigraphOIDC.dll if there are any, they can potentially cause the same problem.

If you have the file, please let me know so I can check for other things that might be missing.

Had the file in the folder but replaced it anyway however issue remains

A solution that has worked for me and is easy, uninstall the QW787, check that the CRJ works correctly, if it works correctly, reinstall the QW787, it worked for me.

Now I have the 2 planes working like before the CRJ update.

I hope this solution is worth to many of those who have the same problem that I had.

3 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Check pile's post below yours. He replaced the existing dll, so QW's might be an older version. Let me know if replacing it with the one I linked above helps.

All ok for  both QW and CRJ with the new version of navigraphOIDC.dll

8 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Hans, you are the man! That appears to have fixed it. 😉 

Thanks!!

What a weird problem indeed.

Archived