No power in efb or screens, controls turning left

Scandinavianaviator

Hi there. 

As said in the titel, when i spawn in with the crj i have no power whatsoever, engines are running, but i cannot do anything and the flight controls are turning left.

I have read some other reports with same issues and i have tried to fix it that way, but nothing seems to work. I am using the absolute latest version v2200.

Please login to display this image.

33 minutes ago, Scandinavianaviator said:

Yes i have installed the V4 version

Ditto. I only downloaded the V4 zip file. You guys sure the V4 zip archive is really V4? I can find no way to figure out if I have the correct version. Product.cfg says 1.9.0.0 I believe so that's no help.

I'll try a reinstall. Yes, AV was off while installing as Administrator.

• Developer

That actually is help. The Product.cfg should say 2.2.0.0. And it does here - I just downloaded and installed the v4 version again to confirm. 1.9.0.0 is the number used for the beta versions.

14 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

That actually is help. The Product.cfg should say 2.2.0.0. And it does here - I just downloaded and installed the v4 version again to confirm. 1.9.0.0 is the number used for the beta versions.

Product.cfg in E:\AddonXML\Aerosoft\Aerosoft CRJ ProfessionalAerosoft\Aerosoft

[Installer]
ProductCode=
ProductName=Aerosoft CRJ Professional
Version=2.2.0.0
ProductPage=http://www.aerosoft.com
ManualName=Manual.pdf
ReadmeName=Readme.txt

Product.cfg in E:\AddonXML\Aerosoft\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\Data

[Installer]
ProductCode=90001
ProductName=CRJ 700/900/1000 Professional
Version=1.9.0.0
ProductPage=http://www.aerosoft.com
ManualName=*.PDF
ReadmeName=Readme.txt

I guess it depends on where you look and which you choose to believe.

• Developer

The product.cfg file in E:\AddonXML\Aerosoft\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\Data shouldn't even exist. It's a remainder of an old installer during beta which wasn't removed.

So, it is 2.2.0.0 and everything's fine.

Unfortunately, I still have no idea how to solve the problem. Did you install anything else after the CRJ? Some people seem to think that other installers might remove or change something and "kill" the CRJ.

You can also download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable files (vc_redist_x64.exe) and see, if running them fixes the issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

I had this once and it turned out the DLL in the gauges folder was missing, not sure how it happened, but placing the DLL back where it belongs fixed it for me 

• Developer

Yes @A_Pilot , I'm pretty sure that something's missing. What happens here is that the gauge DLL gets loaded, the system notices that some dependency is missing and unloads it again. The question is which dependency. The CRJ works when installed on a clean (fresh) Windows and a clean Prepar3D v4.5 (or 5.0). So something that should exist, is no longer there or couldn't be installed.

In which path is your Prepar3D located? And where did you install the CRJ? Can you check your Prepar3D folder for NGConnect.dll and navigraphOIDC.dll as well please? Thank you.

I have both those files installed and my CRJ is installed in C documents aerosoft, the default location created by the installer.

• Developer

There is no such thing as a default location. Aerosoft installers store the previously selected folder and pre-select that for the next installation. So if you changed the path for one recent addon, you changed it for all.

But as I said in the other thread (which I unlocked again), you ASCRJ Pro.dll has a 2019 date and is an original 2.0.0.0. Not 2.2.0.0.

15 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

There is no such thing as a default location. Aerosoft installers store the previously selected folder and pre-select that for the next installation. So if you changed the path for one recent addon, you changed it for all.

But as I said in the other thread (which I unlocked again), you ASCRJ Pro.dll has a 2019 date and is an original 2.0.0.0. Not 2.2.0.0.

No, mine is dated 30.06.20, it is correct.

Hans,  have reinstalled per you advice to an addon folder outside of program files the dll file now shows updated but CRJ still has inop panel. yoke hard over to the left...

Please login to display this image.

Archived