Reverser for the Airbus318-19

pierre fsx

Hi,

I have a weird problem with my thrust reverser, it works perfectly with the Airbus 320-21 professional and the Airbus 330 professional. But it doesn't work with the Airbus318-19 professional. The same problem repeats in P3D v4.5 and P3D v5. I use a Precision Flight Control 2 jets quadrant and I use the same configuration in FSUIPC6 (the most up-to-date version) and PFCcomm64.ini, for both P3D version . I know you do not recommend using FSUIPC, but in my case because I use a PFC Cirrus II,  it is the only way that P3D can recognize and use my gear.  I do not understand why with exactly the same setting the A318-19 doesn't work but the A320-21 and A330 does? Does the A18-19 reads this axis differently?

Any help would be appreciated.

Pierre

Hi Bob,

There must be something different, I did manage to create a new FSUIPC profile that works. But it is very different then 6the one I use for a320-21 and A330. Do not understand why I need a different profile for that plane.

Pierre

• 7 months later...

I've been having issues with the reverse but only on the A330. A318/1920/21 all working great. All on P3Dv4.5 HF3.
I have two Saitek throttle quadrants side by side to control spoilers and engine 1 on the left quadrant, engine 2 and flaps on the right quadrant. The joy button on the bottom of engine 1 should control the reverser (mapped via FSUIPC to Throttle 1 decrease) and the same for engine 2.
It works well with all aircraft, Aerosoft or not, as well as with the Aerosoft A318/19/20/21, but not with the A330. It doesn't activate the reverser in either ENG1 or 2.
Just bought the TM Airbus Quadrant three days ago and the same thing happens (I de-mapped the throttle axis and buttons for the Saitek quadrants both in P3D control assignments and on FSUIPC). Reversers working on all aircraft currently installed - including AS A318/19/20/21 - except for the A330.

I have to press keyboard key F2 (after idling both engines) for the reverse to activa... Of course on both engines and not independently from each other.

Any clue?

Archived