EGLL no Jetways

jeperson

Hope you can help,  I appear to have no Jetways in  Heathrow Version for P3d5.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times with no joy.

The program has been installed in P3d ver 5 addons folder.

Thanks in anticipation

Jack

• Developer

What is the P3D Addons folder for you?

I hope you don‘t mean that one below Documents, that‘s would then be one possible reason for you issue.

• Developer

Can you check if there is a other AFCAD File of a different scenery or Traffic Addon activ for EGLL, which is in the order of the Scenery Library higher the Sim-Wings London.

This maybe exclude the display of the jetways.

And doublecheck that there is a EGLL_LIB-Jetways.BGL file in the ../Sim-Wings London Heathrow Professional V5 /scenery Folder.

Hi Oliver

There is the BGL file in the scenery folder an there does not appear to be an AFCAD file above Sim Wings in scenery folder. 

The screenshot shows SODE When I apply sode  jetways appear but when I Unable sode there are no Jetways.

As you can see from the screenshots I have four monitors, the Sim displays on the bottom three.

The system is  MOTHERBOARD        ASUS Z£() TUF GAMING PLUS

CPU                             i9 9900K3.6-5.0 Gh                        

GRAPHICS                  RTX 2080 Ti 11GB DDR6

MEM                            Kingston Harper Fury X 32GB  DDR4 2400

O/S                               WIN 10 PRO

Fairley high end system. I run P3d 4.5 with Mega Heathrow for P3D 4 on the same computer without any problems.

Thanks 

Jack

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

As we can see on your screenshot of the Scenery folder, there is not the EGLL_LIB-Jetways.BGL and EGLL_OBJ-Docking.BGL existing, only the EGLL_OBJ-Docking-SODE.BGL and EGLL_LIB-Jetways-SODE.BGL, which used as Dummys, when SODE Jetways are used.

When you only Disable the SODE tool, then you have no jetways, as SODE is not placeing them.

In this case, you must run the SODE-OFF.Bat in the SODE Folder of the Scenery, so that the scenery based Jetway and Dockings are back and displayed. Please take care, that the Sim is fully unloaded, before you run the SODE-OFF.bat.

Hi Oliver

Done as you suggested, see screenshots, still no Jetways?

Jack

• Developer

Please use your Orbx Tool to define the "Insertion Point" so, that the Orbx Entries goes below the UK2000 Sceneries in the Scenery Library. All Airport, like Heathrow must be above.

Here a link to orbx,where you see the tool: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/191283-land-water-textures/?tab=comments#comment-1648719

As the order is not changeable in the Sim, use the Orbx tool.

• Developer

Fine. Keep that in mind and check it again after you install an airport, as they are added always below as last addon.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived