Default Aircraft State

diajohn

I don't remember which version of the Aerosoft Airbus, but you used to be able to customize your startup state.  I would like my APU running and providing power to the a/c and a few other minor things that take time to do.  This option has been gone awhile or I am just missing it.  Anyplace, I can customize the a/c state?

Hopeful

John

• Deputy Sheriffs

IMHO only two states are realistic and relevant: the C&D and Turnaround state, which you usually find when you as a pilot enter the aircraft.

Saving a custom state can only be done in combination with a flight.

I save this long time ago, any help? 

Hello, how can I set a personal "Aircraft State" in the MCDU? I like "turn Around" but always have to turn off the cockpit lights. I hope u can help me.

Best Regards?.??

It's boring to bright up everything each time... Simply customize variables in the following files : (open it with a text editor)

- \Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Data\Custom1.abx

- \Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Data\Custom2.abx

- \Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Data\Custom3.abx

- \Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Data\Custom4.abx

1, 2, 3, 4 corresponding to Cold and dark, Turn Around, Taxi, TO

Don't forget to backup these files before running the updater.

Thanks! I´ll try and will let u know... it looks like eas?y

Do you know which variables need to be changed in order for ADIRU? to be in the "Off" state? There are a lot of different variables in the "Custom2.abx" file and don't know which one to change. I'm using "Turn Around" state.

Thanks.

Ed

IRS1_AlignSet=0.000000
IRS2_AlignSet=0.000000
IRS3_AlignSet=0.000000

But why would you want them off for turn around state?

Archived