P3DV5HF2 A320 1.4 Cockpit Light

I'm probably missing a switch somewhere in here, but how do I turn off the FCP lights on the glareshield? picture below

Please login to display this image.

. Everything else looks great in the cockpit, overhead was dimmed too. I'm missng something here.

You're not missing any switches, because it's not a switch!

Just underneath the FCU (as we call it in the airbus), you will find 2 small knobs you can scroll down to dim or turn off. 

Hope this helped!

- Fabi :)

47 minutes ago, Greg9154 said:

Same issue here.  I have no overhead lights at all.  No dome or overhead INTEG LT

What issue are you having? are you unable to find the light switches / knobs?

1 minute ago, Greg9154 said:

No, I know where the knobs are, but the overhead lights do not work for some reason.  

Only the overhead? Are you running p3dv4.4  or above? 

Aerosoft's A320 Professional requires p3dv4.4 or above as the RealLight and TrueGlass won't work below it. (I believe)

You should also check if the RealLight .dll and folder is in the gauges folder of your P3D Directory.

15 minutes ago, Greg9154 said:

No, I know where the knobs are, but the overhead lights do not work for some reason.  

Check this out, see if you find anything;

Goodluck!

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, Greg9154 said:

You have to use the latest installers from shop. Please redownload.
Also P3D4.5HF2 or3
and P3Dv5HF2 is minimum.

I will do a reinstall here.  I literally just downloaded the new installers on Sunday. It’s a band new clean install of P3Dv5 on Saturday.  So all CFG files are clean.  No shaders installed . Just active sky and active sky cloud art.  I’ll let you know after I do the clean install.  It’s funny because my first flight I did on Saturday I had overhead and dome lights but last night I didn’t.  Just remembered that.  So something changed.  Thanks I’ll let you know. 
Greg

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, Greg9154 said:

I will do a reinstall here.  I literally just downloaded the new installers on Sunday. It’s a band new clean install of P3Dv5 on Saturday.  So all CFG files are clean.  No shaders installed . Just active sky and active sky cloud art.  I’ll let you know after I do the clean install.  It’s funny because my first flight I did on Saturday I had overhead and dome lights but last night I didn’t.  Just remembered that.  So something changed.  Thanks I’ll let you know. 
Greg

Please check, if reallight.dll is installed in the main gauges folder.

Lol I was having Vram issues with reallight  so despite being able to adjust, I had to nerf the realight.dll so it doesnr crash midflight. 

Archived