NavPro

fsusem36

I downloaded the NavPro software over the weekend but I still do not see it on the DAVE Charts section?  Installed to C:/Lockheed Martin/P3d folder, I assume that is the correct landing spot?  Via the GUI that comes with software selected the proper P3D version and folder, and I have an excellent internet connection.  So what am I missing?

• Developer

No, sorry. That's the completely wrong location. NavDataPro Charts is a separate program that should be installed to C:\Program Files or somewhere else, but certainly not into the Prepar3D folder.

To me, it sounds like you bought the "NavDataPro" FMS data service instead of the "NavDataPro Charts" that you actually need. If you did, please contact support@aerosoft.com. They can help you out.

Thanks again Hans.      Perhaps you should get someone there to do a tutorial for Dummies....just sayin :)         Ok got the charts but still I will need both right.

• Developer

You need the FMS data only, if you want to keep the navigation data in the CRJ's FMS uptodate. It's optional, but makes sense when you have the charts as well as both should be in sync.

Archived