A319/320 Professioal 64 Bit

walt642

Uninstalled the A319/320 Professional and reinstalled with the  newest update. I installed this about 5 times already and when I try and start P3dv5 with the Airbus, P3dV5 crashes before it even starts. P3Dv5 doesn't even start to load scenery it just kicks out. This only does it when I select the Airbus. So I uninstalled it again because it will not work. Any help on this? Thank You, Walt

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks like you're unaware that there's a dedicated forum for the A3xx add-ons, where you should post instead of the "Aircraft General" section. I moved this for you, but while you're there, please take some time to look around and see how it's organized. That way, you may well find answers to other questions that come up.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What version of P3Dv5 are you running?

What version of Airbus do you install?

We had some reports where Reallight caused crashes. You can try to disable the Reallight.dll in the main gauges folder.

Reallight is still beta from TFDi.

P3Dv5 version  5.0.24.34874   and Airbus Pro  319/318 and 320/321 version 1.4.0.1

Just installed it again and when I select the Airbus, P3Dv5 just crashes and will bit start. Kicks you right out. 

Appreciate you trying to help me by the way. Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

A detailed error message would be helpfull. Check the Windows Eventviewer -> Windows Logs -> Application for an entry at the time of the crash

Just tried to use the AS Updater and Malwarebyte blocked it saying there was a trojan. 

Regular as well as experimental updates are available for installation

ASUpdater version info: An error occured!
System.Xml.XmlException: 'doctype' is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'DOCTYPE'. Line 1, position 3.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken(String expectedToken1, String expectedToken2)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDoctypeDecl()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
   at ASUpdaterLib.CUpdaterInfo.GetAvailableVersion(String server)
Prepar3D 5.x (5.0.24.34874) found: (E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\)
Prepar3D 4.x (5.0.24.34874) found: (E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\)

Alpha Flight Control Bridge Module:
The server version file could not be loaded!
http://update.aerosoft.com.dedi2593.your-server.de/asupdater/as_honeycomb_p3dv5/asupdater.xml
System.Xml.XmlException: 'doctype' is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'DOCTYPE'. Line 1, position 3.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken(String expectedToken1, String expectedToken2)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDoctypeDecl()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
   at ASUpdater.MainWindow.GetProductList()
*** This product will be ignored! ***

On 6/29/2020 at 5:28 PM, masterhawk said:

What version of P3Dv5 are you running?

What version of Airbus do you install?

We had some reports where Reallight caused crashes. You can try to disable the Reallight.dll in the main gauges folder.

Reallight is still beta from TFDi.

P3Dv5 is 5.0.24.34874 and Airbus Pro 64Bit is  V11.4.0.1

As hard and as many times as I tried to install the Airbus, If I select the aircraft P3Dv5 refuses to start, it crashes right off the bat.  Don't even get the scenery loading box. Frustrated as this addon was close to $70.00 US Dollars.

• Deputy Sheriffs

So please, update to v5HF2, install again the Airbus, if it still crashes, please look in the event viewer if there is any info.

You can then also try to disable the Reallight.dll and Trueglass.dll and try if it then loads.

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, walt642 said:

As hard and as many times as I tried to install the Airbus, If I select the aircraft P3Dv5 refuses to start, it crashes right off the bat.  Don't even get the scenery loading box. Frustrated as this addon was close to $70.00 US Dollars.

That is a clear indication it is not the addon but one of the dll's causing the issue. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, walt642 said:

Is there any way I can find out what  and where the dll file is to fix this?

Please reread my posts. I indicated two time the dlls  and their location.

• 2 weeks later...

Did a registry clean and trie

Please login to display this image.

I tried to reload and install the A319/320 Professional about 6 or 7 times, and still cant get this plane to load. This is the error I get. I have windows 10, using Prepar3Dv5. And this is the latest upgrade from PC Aviator. I love this plane just can't get it to install. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• Aerosoft
f you are receiving the error "Feature Transfer Error" or or "Catastrophic Failure" when installing a product, please follow the steps below:

caution.png Please make sure you are logged into your PC with Administrator privileges before following the steps below.

1) Open the "All Users" folder (For Windows XP, the location is "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users", For Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10, the location is "C:\Users\Public").
2) In the "All Users" or "Public" folder, right-click on the "Shared Documents" or "Public Documents" folder and select "Properties".
3) In the "General" tab, clear the check-box marked as "Read-only".
4) Click "Apply" and "OK" on the pop-up box.
5) Navigate to the "Security" tab.
6) Select "Administrators".
7) Verify that "Deny" is not checked for anything. If it is, please un-check it. (For Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10: please click "Edit" to Update it.)
😎 Verify that "Allow" is checked for "Full Control". If it is not, please check it. (For Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10: please click "Edit" to Update it.)
9) If there are any other entries in the group or user names list, repeat steps 8-9 for each of them.
10) Click on "Apply", then click on "OK".
11) Go to your search bar and search %Temp%, click to open the folder and then delete all folders inside of the "Temp" folder. (C:\Users\<user account>\AppData\Local\Temp.)
13) Go to your search bar and search Windows Update, click to open this program. Select "Check for updates" from the search list to check and install all important updates.
14) Reboot your computer.

Once the above steps have been completed, please attempt to install the product you were previously trying to install. This is however a very nasty error and is often very hard to fix.

Archived