Livery Manager 2.1.0 not working with P3Dv4 A320 1310

hrhett

All,

Running P3Dv4.5, A318/19/20/21 version 1310. Executed livery manager 210, selected variant and ZIP folder to install livery. I get either:

• No product and aircraft model could be found for use with this livery or...
  • I can drag a ZIP livery, get the message livery is installed but no livery

The old livery manager worked with pretty much any livery, this one doesn't seem to work at all. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Howard

From what i understand there needs to be a file included in the zip to enable the new Livery Manager to work otherwise you will need to install it manually...so unless the painter has added this file to his livery zip  it won't work, which i guess would include most of the add-on liveries unless they get updated to work with it.

I've downloaded liveries direct from the Aerosoft library with the expectation that it's compatible. Anyway, I just installed it manually. I'm curious as to whether anyone else has run into issues with this utility or if it's just me. Why publish something if you're not willing to QA to ensure that it works?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Howard

Archived