Scenery.cfg Discovery Path?

sky king

Hi: Newbie to Simstarter NG P3D. Using the latest P3D HF2. Is there anyway to have a discovery path for non-xml airports/sceneries? I have a lot (like Megascenery) and can't seem to find a Discovery Path option other than in xml add-ons.

Thanks!

Peter

Thanks Peter (nice name by the way ...). One more question -- in the Run Manager, I need to start P3D using Display Changer 2 since I run P3D at 30Hz refresh and want the remainder of my PC usage to be at 60Hz refresh. In the Shortcut properties this is the command that (1) changes to 30Hz, (2) starts P3D and (3) when P3D closes returns the graphics setting to 60Hz. I have tried pasting the command in but one apparently can't do a paste, you need to use the Explorer like function. So here is the command line:  Y:\dc2_1.5.0\dc2.exe -configure="y:\dc2_1.5.0\p3d30hz.xml" "e:\prepar3d v5\prepar3d.exe"

Is there anyway to use this in the Run Manager?

Thanks!

Peter

Archived