Mega Airport Madrid why all Terminal 4 gates SMALL?

chkl

I cannot fit a big airplane at any Terminal 4 gate. I searched and found no updated afcad. Please can you make one? These gates are used by large jets from international carriers. Little disappointed in this oversight for the Professional series.

• Developer

Sorry, but the Terminal 4 is not only the Main-Building, it has also a Satilite. Based on the info we have, the Mainbuild is primary used by local and Midrange flight with aircrafts in the of A320-A321 or B737, B757.

All real parkingposition simple are oriented in this size. Some Gate, like 334/336 have a large size, but still with a wingspan below 60m, the radius size in the Afcad is 29 Meter, so that fits and name as "medium", because its not realy a have gate.

All international flights are handle at the T4 Satilite, where the parking design and the Terminal is "heavy" oriented, many gates have two jetways here. So in the Afcad most of the gates are up to a radius up to 43m.

So it fits to the real operation at this airport.

You could be try this one, remember make a backup for original:

thanks to lukasgv1

LINK remove, not a usable file, as not P3D roles followed. Please don't provide not valid files!

7 minutes ago, Polo said:

You could be try this one, remember make a backup for original:

thanks to lukasgv1

Thanks is this for the Professional p3d v4 version?

5 minutes ago, OPabst said:

No, that file is not usable, maybe one of older FSX version.

I see thanks. Well that file was the same the Terminal 4 parking spots were max radius 102 meters. I looked on Flightradar and Air China 747 parked at gate 376 or 377 and when I quit the sim and looked at the file from the scenery the radius was all small for each parking spot.

An American 787 was parked at 377 too. Emirates 777 parked at that gate. They could be using the small number of gates due to the low traffic levels.

• Developer

Yes, possible, but the Sim and the Afcad is not able to handle Gates in alternative Opterations, and Flightradar is at the moment not the qualified Source, as of Corona most parts of the Terminals are closed, like the SAT T4, so in this case also the large aircraft will park at the main building.

But we don't make a Corona edition for the afcad, we build the situation in normal times, there we see more need for smaler gates at T4 Main, as the AI Traffic programs have many small aircraft the needs lot of this postions. So the heavy have there places at the T4 SAT.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived