Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick

16 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Soon to be released...

Very cool! Will the throttle and future extensions (flaps/gear/autobrake/spoilers) be supported in a similar way?

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Elly Beinhorn said:

If I order the "TCA Officer Pack", will I get the Sidestick earlier or after the release of the Quadrant?

I think you will receive the full pack at September, as it is most likely one package.
If you want the stick now, order the stick and the quadrant separate.

vor 48 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

I think you will receive the full pack at September, as it is most likely one package.

Well, I think for 10€ it's okay. Thank you ;)

• Aerosoft
21 hours ago, masterhawk said:

I do think it will be October though.... We will get them as one of the very first but these things tend to slip.

Wow, the Throttles. Will it be possible to start the Engines with the AS3XX Aircraft through the Ign. and Eng. Start Switches on the throttles?

Kind Regards

Patrick

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/30/2020 at 9:31 AM, Er!k said:

Very cool! Will the throttle and future extensions (flaps/gear/autobrake/spoilers) be supported in a similar way?

On 6/30/2020 at 12:37 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Absolutely.

• Aerosoft

If "THRUSTMASTER_TCA_SIDESTICK_SUPPORT=1" is found in [ECAM_D2DLog] section of ECAM_D2DLog.ini an according offset is applied to idle position of throttle axis. 

This line can be either manually edited in ini file or by newly added option via configurator.

Additionally in the "Key Assignments" menu of P3D button 17 needs to be assigned !!

• Enter “throttle into the search field (top right of my screenshot)
  • Click on “Throttle (cut)”, then click “New” at the bottom of the window. The “New Assignment” window opens.
  • Move the throttle slider to the bottom until “Button 17” shows in the text field. Then click OK.
  • Now click on “Throttle (decrease quickly)” and again click “New” at the bottom of the window. Again, the “New Assignment” window opens.
  • Move the throttle slider to the bottom until “Button 17” shows in the text field.
  • Select “On Release”, then click OK.
  • Move the “Repeat” slider to the middle or right.
  • Click “OK” to leave the “Key Assignments” window

When that is done the reverse thrust option of the thrust slider will be functional.

Hi all,

Just in case Mathijs instructions are not 100% clear (as it took me a little playing to figure it out 😊):

- "Throttle (cut)" needs to be be set to button 17 with "ON RELEASE" ticked

- "Throttle (decrease quickly) needs to be set to button 17 with the Repeat slider set to middle or full 

You also need to ensure the stick is in "Mode 2" as per the Thrustmaster manual linked by Mopperle. 👍

If you don't put the stick in "Mode 2" then you can only get to 0% throttle past the detent (button 17).

Actually - now I've written this; I think the offset config option Mathijs posted is to compensate for a stick still in "Mode 1" ???? 

Thanks,

Mike

24 minutes ago, mtjones83 said:

Hi all,

Just in case Mathijs instructions are not 100% clear (as it took me a little playing to figure it out 😊😞

- "Throttle (decrease quickly) needs to be set to button 17 with the Repeat slider set to middle or full 

You also need to ensure the stick is in "Mode 2" as per the Thrustmaster manual linked by Mopperle. 👍

If you don't put the stick in "Mode 2" then you can only get to 0% throttle past the detent (button 17).

Actually - now I've written this; I think the offset config option Mathijs posted is to compensate for a stick still in "Mode 1" ???? 

Thanks,

Mike

thanks Mike...now is clear!

• Deputy Sheriffs
47 minutes ago, mtjones83 said:

Hi all,

Just in case Mathijs instructions are not 100% clear (as it took me a little playing to figure it out 😊😞

Thanks,

Mike

Yes, the setting in the configurator is for a stick in mode 1. Thrustmaster hasn’t released that mode1/2 information at day one. So we had to do our own solution.

I recongized today a strange effect with the A330 latest version in P3D v4 and the Thrustmaster Sidestick.

XY Axis:

If I pull the stick in any direction, the animated stick in the bus has some "microjumps" (also in the PFD reconizable) back to position 0 which makes it a bit difficult to fly the Bus.

Was taking off in LSZH 34 and I need to fully pull my TM stick back (repeatedlyrepetly) that I am able to take off.

Really strange cause in the small bus this dont happend.

Has anybody else see this in the 330? I am currently on my way to Dubai so I can test it again in 4 hours :D

I ordered the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick from the Aerosoft shop today & despite being logged in & trying various options I never had the 5% discount applied as per - "When purchasing Thrustmaster's TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition, TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition or TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition you will receive a 5% discount until July 26, 2020 if you already have an order for an Aerosoft Airbus Add-on in the Aerosoft Shop."

I have previously purchased the A330 and the baby busses. 

I went through the whole checkout process, as instructed, expecting the 5% to be applied at the end. Is there anyway I can be credited the 5%? Order number 1120222535

Looking forward to getting the stick to use with the awesome A330

• Aerosoft
18 hours ago, flyboy340 said:

I ordered the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick from the Aerosoft shop today & despite being logged in & trying various options I never had the 5% discount applied as per - "When purchasing Thrustmaster's TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition, TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition or TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition you will receive a 5% discount until July 26, 2020 if you already have an order for an Aerosoft Airbus Add-on in the Aerosoft Shop."

I have previously purchased the A330 and the baby busses. 

I went through the whole checkout process, as instructed, expecting the 5% to be applied at the end. Is there anyway I can be credited the 5%? Order number 1120222535

Looking forward to getting the stick to use with the awesome A330

Best to contact us on support@aerosoft.com for that.

On 7/15/2020 at 10:42 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Best to contact us on support@aerosoft.com for that.

Many thanks. I thought I may have posted it in the wrong section, but I could not find a way of deleting it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 29.6.2020 at 17:16, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Please login to display this image.

Soon to be released...

Only for Airbus Professional i guess? For the FSX Airbus i will have to use FSUIPC am i right?

Archived