Unable to change performance values CRJ550/700

I am seeking help because I cannot change any of the values on the performance page of the CRJ 700 or 550. Those values would include passengers, cargo and fuel. Running P3D v4.5.14.34698 on a Windows 10, 64 bit system. The same setup will allow me to change these values in the CRJ 900. I have not tried the CRJ 1000 at this point. I would appreciate any suggestions as to where to look or instructions for how to change these values. On a related issue, whenever i select either the CRJ 700 or CRJ 550 the performance page has a flashing warning stating "MTOW EXCEEDED!". I have searched the forum for "MTOW EXCEEDED" with no results.

Please login to display this image.

Greetings Hans, I've been away from the computer for awhile. Which is my way of saying sorry for not responding to you sooner. Thank you for the information as that is exactly what was needed to resolve this issue. Again thanks for your help. It is very much appreciated!

Archived