Navdatapro and native P3D ATC

janjoensson

Hi!

First of all, thank you for the high quality products Aerosoft produce for the flight sim community.

I own the entire AS Airbus family, PFPX and have subscribed to Navdatapro AIRACs. What I like is that its easy to create a flight plan in PFPX and import it into for example the AS Airbus A330 as a company route.

However, a problem I have never manage to solve is that the native P3D (currently using v 4.5, waiting for v 5 to stabilize) AIRACs are not updated, and I think thats why when loading a PFPX-flight plan into P3D the native ATC doesn't seem to recognize the plan or they missmatch. I havent found any ATC-add on worth the money yet and for me native ATC is enough. 

Hopefully someone can assist me with these questions:

- Is there a way to get the flight plans created using PFPX with the latest Navdatapro AIRACs to get recognized and followed by the native P3D ATC?

- Is there a way to synchronize the AIRAC of the native P3D with those coming from Navdatapro?

- If that is possible, are there any side effects (will for example AI-traffic from Ultimate Traffic Live still work?)

Best regards

Jan Jönsson

• Deputy Sheriffs

The native ATC of P3D (and already FSX) is not and will never be able to „see“ navdata coming from an addon like NavdataPro.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I used some years ago Pro-ATC/X. That does work together with NavData.
Prepare3D v5 has current navdata, so this Stock data will work for some time.

Would you suggest it is better to stay with the stock data for add-ons if you want to use native ATC, rather than using Navdatapro for add-ons?

Best regards

Jan

Archived