A321 pro VC shaking slightly

keenrw

Hi

I have an odd problem with the A321pro (atm using the CFM) .. I've not noticed it in other models.....when it loads up its all fine but when I use MCDU 3 to transfer the weights I can see the VC shaking ever so slightly, which continues till take off and re shows up on landing.

I'm using the latest version for P3D 4.5 , also using HF2 not 3 .....its a very off issue which i cant see has ever been reported before so knowing my luck it is an issue my end.

Thanks

Rich

Update ... its the brakes causing it … When the parking brake is set it shakes, when its released the shaking stops … Same when the foot brakes are applied

2 hours ago, keenrw said:

Update ... its the brakes causing it … When the parking brake is set it shakes, when its released the shaking stops … Same when the foot brakes are applied

Very interesting.  I"m reinstalling Windows and all flight sim stuff, about half way through and I should be ready to check this my mid-day tomorrow.  Hey, where is your P3D and Airbus installed to?

The Airbus is installed in the default install path Documents/Aerosoft etc , To be honest it's not a great deal as the shaking is not really all that excessive  and i can properly put it down to general shakes caused by the engines .... I can get rid of it if i untick momentum effect via P3D .... it is just odd that i don't seem to get it in the 319,320 and 330 although i do tend to test them again.

Rich

Archived