Messed up my Wingview Bar, how to reset?

The title says it all. I was tinkering with my EZCA views and I know I went overboard with changing them, going back and forth etc. At some point I messed up the views in the Wingview bar (I don't use  Panel bar, it is not very compatible with EZCA anyway). How to reset the Wingview bar views to their defaults?

Thanks.   

I'm in the process of reinstalling Windows, Video Production, all my flight sim software and many other things, so I can't give you the replacement file as it's not installed yet.  But I will help you get a jump on things for one of the other team guys to help you by asking which aircraft and which sim you need the file(s) for?  The views are slightly different for each type of the Airbus.

Airbus A3XX Professional, all of them (they seem to share some single setting file for that wingview bar). I'm on the latest beta for P3Dv5HF1

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Sabre10 said:

Airbus A3XX Professional, all of them (they seem to share some single setting file for that wingview bar). I'm on the latest beta for P3Dv5HF1

Thanks!

Nah, they are the same file names, and while I believe they are the same for the smaller buses, they are not the same for the A330.  So... which aircraft?

Just now, DaveCT2003 said:

Nah, they are the same file names, and while I believe they are the same for the smaller buses, they are not the same for the A330.  So... which aircraft?

I'm sorry, Dave! They are A320 iterations, I don't own A330 yet but I have it in my plans. My good friend flies A330-300 FO long haul.

Thanks for your care!

19 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Anybody remembers the name of the file with wingview bar settings?

Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

AFAIK views are all defined in the aircraft.cfg.

Other settings might alos be defined in this container:
....\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\AB_Panelbar.CAB

Archived