We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

Sergio Giraldo

Undock windows fsx

Good day

I kindly request how can I disable it in the fsx every time I start it loads me with that path to the bottom of the fsx and it doesn't allow me to enable the windows normally for example with the shift + 2 commands

regards

Sergio Giraldo

fsx1.png

fsx.png

Hola Sergio,

Puedes hablar en español en esta sección. Ese símbolo está relacionado a Geforce Experience, en mi caso no hay problema pero recuerdo que en Windows 7 se configuraba de forma algo diferente.

Hello Sergio,

You can speak Spanish in this section. That sign is related to Geforce Experience, in my case I have no problem but I remember that in Windows 7 this things were a little bit different.

ge.jpg

Buenas tardes Walter

Listo logre quitar la opción del simulador por medio de geforce experience, pero me siguen apareciendo las ventanas desacopladas en el simulador no me habilitan como normalmente deben hacerse con los comados shift + 3 por ejemplo

espero de su ayuda

Sergio.

fsx.png

La verdad no he visto esto antes y si intenta usar el simulador en pantalla completa, tal vez ya no aparezca esas ventanas.

Y pruebe a pulsar con el botón derecho sobre la ventana.. A veces aparecen opciones útiles...

Saludos