New Thrustmaster Civil Aviation (TCA) Range

Hi all,

Just thought I'd drop the below which Thrustmaster have announced today - perfect for all us Airbus fans!
Very exciting to see some reasonably priced but 'authentic' hardware coming to the market for airliner ops.

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/Пресса/thrustmaster-launches-its-tca-thrustmaster-civil-aviation-product-range-officially-licensed-a

Cheers,

Mike

9 minutes ago, Bernd E. said:

I saw that too and I just have 1 question: If its possible to modify the throttle detents to match the AS Airbus Throttle Detents :D

Yes I believe so - the throttle quadrant has the mechanical detents but you can also turn them off if you are using it with non-Airbus aircraft!
From what I have been able to read so far it really looks like it is going to be a great product. 😊

vor 2 Stunden , mtjones83 sagte:

Yes I believe so - the throttle quadrant has the mechanical detents but you can also turn them off if you are using it with non-Airbus aircraft!
From what I have been able to read so far it really looks like it is going to be a great product. 😊

For sure! I will definitly give my money to them (or to AS and they give me the TM Stuff :-P) 

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

It is a very interesting bit of hardware for us and of course highly suited to our Busses. And as we are reseller for Thirstmaster in many parts of Europe I think we can safely say we will for sure try!

Really cool!

On 6/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

It is a very interesting bit of hardware for us and of course highly suited to our Busses. And as we are reseller for Thirstmaster in many parts of Europe I think we can safely say we will for sure try!

On that basis I will hold off on pre order til I see something from Aerosoft! Would rather send the trade your way as you'll get a cut of the money.

11 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The stick should be available soon, but keep in mind that the throttle set is aimed at September.

September 24th I believe. Seen it on your site so will be ordering shortly.

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2020 at 2:29 PM, mtjones83 said:

Interesting! Where did you get this information?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 6:56 PM, Starway366 said:

If I am not mistaken these detents would be relevant for CRJ too. 

Did not check how about MJC Q400, but still - 2 of my favourite planes are covered by default ;)

&

• 2 months later...

Hey,

tomorrow is the release of the Throttle *jippii*.

Will the Aerosoft Airbus be updated to match the detents on the throttel in the near future, probably in a day one patch :) (Guess you guys got the throttle before us customers) :)

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 minutes ago, Bernd E. said:

Hey,

tomorrow is the release of the Throttle *jippii*.

Will the Aerosoft Airbus be updated to match the detents on the throttel in the near future, probably in a day one patch :) (Guess you guys got the throttle before us customers) :)

Cheers

It is already included in our internal.

I think also already in the last experimental Update. If not, next one will bring the support.

Hi,

there is a pdf document availabe from Thrustmaster Support describing how to configure it yourself. I did this yesterday and it works.

The Sidestick was preconfigured in MSFS from the beginning. You just have to assign the funktions for the Quadrant given in a table by hand by now, if you don't want to wait. Otherwise wait for that next update indeed.

Kind regards, Michael

vor 36 Minuten, pmb sagte:

Hi,

there is a pdf document availabe from Thrustmaster Support describing how to configure it yourself. I did this yesterday and it works.

The Sidestick was preconfigured in MSFS from the beginning. You just have to assign the funktions for the Quadrant given in a table by hand by now, if you don't want to wait. Otherwise wait for that next update indeed.

Kind regards, Michael

Sounds nice, so the Engine Knobs and Detents are match/working too?

15 minutes ago, Bernd E. said:

Sounds nice, so the Engine Knobs and Detents are match/working too?

The engine knobs are marked as "Currenly NOT working within A320 Neo" in that document (called "Abnormal Procedure").

Kind regards, Michael

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, pmb said:

Hi,

Kind regards, Michael

That's the direct link for everyone:

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/Manuals/TCA_Quadrant/Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_Thrustmaster_Abnormal_Procedure_-_TCA_Quadrant_and_TCA_Officer_Pack_Airbus_Edition_-_22_10_2020.pdf

Archived