Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

JERRYMC3

Mega Airport Oslo 2.0

I was trying to purchase the upgrade to Mega Airport Oslo 2.0 on Monday.  I entered my card info and I was looking for a place to enter my serial number for my original version but couldn't find it.  I thought that after I entered my card info it would allow me to0 but when I clicked on Next it charged me the full purchase price.  I immediately contacted customer support through email and asked them to either refund the discount or cancel the transaction and explain to me how to get the discount but I haven't heard from them.  I haven't downloaded the airport yet in case that would commit me to the purchase.

Jerry

As it is not a Support question for the Product itself, I move this to General. 
And, as you have contacted the customer support via eMail already and this is the only way someone can help, I close it here.

• Like 1

Please give us some time to reply to your email before trying to seek attention via the forum.  We have a 95% customer satisfaction rating and is anything is incorrect from our site I assure you it will be sorted out.