Mega Airport Oslo 2.0

JERRYMC3

I was trying to purchase the upgrade to Mega Airport Oslo 2.0 on Monday.  I entered my card info and I was looking for a place to enter my serial number for my original version but couldn't find it.  I thought that after I entered my card info it would allow me to0 but when I clicked on Next it charged me the full purchase price.  I immediately contacted customer support through email and asked them to either refund the discount or cancel the transaction and explain to me how to get the discount but I haven't heard from them.  I haven't downloaded the airport yet in case that would commit me to the purchase.

Jerry

• Developer

As it is not a Support question for the Product itself, I move this to General. 
And, as you have contacted the customer support via eMail already and this is the only way someone can help, I close it here.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived