ENGM jetways not operation

ENGM v2 - P3dV5 - if SODE jetways are enabled in the config, I have red cross instead of jetways. With SODE jetways not enabled, I have the finest jetways - but I'm npt able to operate them. Not with CTRL+J - not through SODE - and not via GSX. So either no jetway and a red cross - or inoperateable jetways. ENGM installed in F:\Prepar3D v5\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0 - P3Dv5.

From another topic:

There is only one xml for ENGM. The one with windsocks. All other ENGM files are missing.

1. Please redirect the tool to the sode folder:
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

2. Then selected sode animated jetways

3. then install selected.

Now you should have the missing xml in the 
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\XML

And most important, be sure to run the latest version of Oslo (minimum 1.13).

Thankyou POLO - unfortunately your description is too advanced for me to understand. "1. Please redirect the tool to the sode folder" - what does that mean? - and how. And mopperle - I am allready running the 1.1.4.0.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Mogens Gaardbo said:

Thankyou POLO - unfortunately your description is too advanced for me to understand. "1. Please redirect the tool to the sode folder" - what does that mean? - and how. And mopperle - I am allready running the 1.1.4.0.

That was for the old config tool. The new is:

Please login to display this image.

When you set SODE and press save changes you should get:

Please login to display this image.

Archived